my 96 cx w/ before and current pics

swaptwagon

buy my car
5+ Year Member
i traded my wag for this car a while back, it was ugly, but now it's not near as bad. let me know of my progression. it's basicly stock besides the ex cluster console w/ armrest and gsr leather. still needs a little more love. but it's ok. i've got a bout $30 in the current status, traded the tsanami for an oem ,traded the 17" for the si rims and paid for the paint on the hood.
before:

current:

suggestions/opinions

btw/ i was banned for a bit becuase of my attitude and i'd like to appologize to $lickrick.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swaptwagon said:
i traded my wag for this car a while back, it was ugly, but now it's not near as bad. let me know of my progression. it's basicly stock besides the ex cluster console w/ armrest and gsr leather. still needs a little more love. but it's ok. i've got a bout $30 in the current status, traded the tsanami for an oem ,traded the 17" for the si rims and paid for the paint on the hood.
before:
suggestions/opinions

btw/ i was banned for a bit becuase of my attitude and i'd like to appologize to $lickrick.

VERY nice.. front lip maybe?

and i think apologizing is good s**t.... it really shows good character

wecome back.. ;)

DvS Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks alot better

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would look a lot better if the front was lower, it looks like you got a lot of stuff in the trunk, nice though, headed in the right direction

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best $30 conversion ever spent :thumbup:

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...good thing ur car doesnt look rice anymore...it looks sumwhat like chow mein??...lol..jp..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Best $30 conversion ever spent :thumbup:
Fo sho....great turn around, and welcome back ;)

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks much better. keep us updated. just need the basic drop, lip, blah blah blah.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
name090285 said:
Why paint the cf hood? did it look pretty bad?
I'm guessing it was just a "black" hood...

ryanM

looks very nice meng, altho if that was a cf hood i woulda left it, but if it was just a black one i agree with what you did. keep it clean :thumbs up

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RUNSONLONGGRAIN said:
looks very nice meng, altho if that was a cf hood i woulda left it, but if it was just a black one i agree with what you did. keep it clean :thumbs up
I agree with you ^^.

but its looking better now. =)

-Jason

swaptwagon

buy my car
5+ Year Member
it dropped, but rear struts are blown, so that throws it off, i'm going to redo the suspension if i keep it. the hood was an oem black. i like like the MR's, but i've got a set of knock off slips i picked up last week , the finish is a little funky. i think i might paint them bronze. CTR headlights are on the list. a new grill is their too. i'm putting to geather an h22 swap. whitj all my extra accord parts. thanks for the compliments, keep the suggenstion comming.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno i mean its nice the way it is now...but i like the tsunami front...:what:
either way...welcome back from the banned domain..:lol:

todd is going to have a field day with this one..:rolf:

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
todd = $lickRick...lol...you might wanna PM him or something....or not...your call...nice car though