Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the fitment :thumbs up

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I do like the interior shot! Usually not a fan of that style of rims but you pull it off =)

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice rims. Look really good on the car. And a great location for the pics, btw. Anymore pics, diff angles? Not a fan of the handbrake cover thingy, but that's your style, so yeah. Overall, looks great.

DerrtyByrd

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cars been thru a lot of changes since the last time i posted on here. Note in the first pic how low i am stting, i'm 6'1". And yes if u look into the garage u still see i have my other hood, so don't be surprised if u catch pic wit it back on the coupe.

Some changes...

Klutch SL1 Black and Bronze 15x8.5 +17 w/ 195/45 tires
New hood plasti dipped flat black w/ gold metallicizer

More on the motor, exhaust, interior and suspension pics coming soon. Also i'm station in Germany now so that's why u see the Euro plates.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan of the seats or the lip but other then that, the car looks nice :thumbup:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of the hood, other than that looks great :thumbs up

DerrtyByrd

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yet again another photoshoot i had but this time a friend of mine took all the photos. I forgot my camera :banghead: but i did the editing on the pics. We are both still in the learning stages but i think they came out pretty decent. I'll probably do one more quick shoot before i put Jody up for the winter.

Jus surveying the area to see if the road was to high, especially in the middle. And it's a :thumbup:

Posted up...

And the rolling shots...

DerrtyByrd

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Update 18APR2014

As some of you may know i've been working on a custom diy cold air ice box intake setup, or whatever u may call it. Well today it's very close to being completed. I also finally installed my Go-Autoworks Slim Fan and Shroud recently. Here some quick cell phone pics i took...

and a look at how the bay looks now...

Sent from the iDerrty using Tapatalk