My '98 Civic EX mild "showcar"

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhh yes, A fellow New Yorker!!!!. I love your lip, looks "familiar" lol :hitlol: and i see you painted your sides too, nice nice. Truthfully, i love my Tsunami lip, except i keep cracking the paint on my driveway when going up. i get it repaint it, one day i'm stupid for some reason and i go in too fast and crack it on the slope. sigh. luckily the lip is very flexy, at least that doesn't crack and only the paint does. :D o well. Nice ride tho.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ewwwww.............hack --> wing

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up with the wing looks like a texas long horn or something. Thats one thing i hate the most besides altezzas on a civic is a f**king wing, they so look like s**t, damn shopping cart.lol. And they do absolutely nothing for a car thats not going to see the mph to make it even functional.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
say goodbye to the wing and hello to a new front end

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some JDM style headlights would work wonders for the front end of that car.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks to all for your replies. A question was asked as to which wing I have...it's a JSP Terminator 2 wing. I also like your lip phill11204...lol. I used to live in the Bronx by White Plains Road. We should have a meet in NY if we could get enough Civics together.

I currently do not have any future projects other than saving up money for a new car with performance out of the box. It would be nice if I had the money to turbocharge an LS motor and throw it into my Civic.

Again, thanks again for your replies.

Joe

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the wing, and you were half right with the lip idea, now go mugen!

Shadowcast

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do have to agree i dont like the wing. If you really want to keep them find a different one im just not feeling those but everything else looks nice.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rumracer--I brought my wing from JCWhitney for about $300.
The final cost with paint was about $600 give or take $50.

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u paid WAYYYYYY too much for that thing, as well as too much to paint it. lol

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
phill11204--You're absolutely right. Now that I look back I realized that I was very foolish with my money...lol. The shop I brought it to was expensive to begin with. I've learned to manage my money better though.

phill11204

Happy New Year!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm glad to hear that, one thing i learned, JC has ridiculous prices sometimes. just remember to look in more places before you buy, thats all. I got my spoiler, sides and entire front bumper painted for about 400, so i think whoever painted your spoiler was very happy that day. lol. just be more careful where you go to do this stuff.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
same here not much of a wing person... Looks clean alot better than some show cars that i have seen.

djlost

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey bro.. IMO It looks real good .. I Like the wing., but yeah you paid to much for it. Well i'm glad you learn from your mistakes. Also clear out the corners or get projectors. Keep up the good work.