My 98 civic

chopstick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is your 3KGT a VR-4? You should have tried the BoMeX front lip for it. BTW, your civic is lookin good

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i wish it was, i want to maybe run a single turbo in it but, I plan on doing that after I mess around with the civic a bit

just imagine a fat intercooler in the middle of the 3000

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to get some black rims but I'm not sure what that's going to look like
I'm slapping on the adr visions for my car. I have a mr coupe. check this link:

rimsesss

sinse you and I have somewhat the same car and you have pictures of it up, we can have someone photochop these rims in your car. Good for you and me. Lets you see what black rims could look like, and lets me see what those rims will look like on (kindof) my car. All someone would have to do now is Photoshop them on! Anyone willing to help?

Last edited:

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wake_rider said:

rimsesss

sinse you and I have somewhat the same car and you have pictures of it up, we can have someone photochop these rims in your car. Good for you and me. Lets you see what black rims could look like, and lets me see what those rims will look like on (kindof) my car. All someone would have to do now is Photoshop them on! Anyone willing to help?

yea those are nice

quikshift

HIT IT WITH A STUPID STIK
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wake_rider said:

rimsesss

hey if you get a better pic of the rims i can do it, I'm pretty good with PS