Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man but i demand more pics though lol

bensmoore

5+ Year Member
like i said i dont have a lot right now .. lol finished the car too late in the season to get pics outside .. everything i have is gonna be in the garage ... give me a min ill see what i can find

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just messin around in the shop .. took the long tube headers we were putting on a vett and decided to see what a honda v8 would be like ..
lol i was gunna say it looks like a v8 setup.. i like what youve done though, tires are massive but it will help with your traction issues, also, did you notice a big difference with the traction bars?

bensmoore

5+ Year Member
the traction bars made a huge diff...I kinda thought the car would ride rough with them but it doesnt .. I think it only took like 80 bucks to make them? pulled a 1.7 60' one of the better 60 foots i have had..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I take it that you are planning to run a cage? Do you have a dyno sheet? PM'd...

hondaCX

5+ Year Member
One sick car. Pictures do not do it justice! Clean car! Now all Ben needs to do is pick the phone up for me. haha

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is the offset of those rotas?? if only they looked nicer...d16-t..:thumbs up

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey do u mind if i see pics ot the traction bar u made...thanks

bensmoore

5+ Year Member
Update .. I blew the motor ... new current build in th process just waiting to get the block back from Benson.. Will post pics and keep everyone updated on the new build

bensmoore

5+ Year Member
Well it has been a while since I have made an update.. New build is under-way, Just getting finished up on ordering parts.. Got the block back from Laskey/Benson , man do they do amazing work!

New cp's

new head

new toga oil pump .. wasnt really thinking when i sent a y8 out to get sleeved : /

wrinkle red hx35 im gonna try out .. If it doesnt work out im going to end up ordering the sc6262sp

block all cleaned up

cometic gasket

And depending on how things work out I might introduce a little bit of spray : )

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Love the grandsport civic! C4 corvette FTMFW! And I like the "V8" pic with the valve covers HAHA! :D