My 99 coupe build

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am going to take some more pictures. The bay is much cleaner I just have not had much time lately. But it runs like a champ.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for pics!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
obd1 conversion harness for the ecu plus the real mugen chipped ecu
;) why whould you use a Mugen chipped ECU for a turbo charged setup that will need to be tuned?

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the chipped ecu is just for the stock b16 in it's n\a form thats all. I will be running s300 when i boost it. pistons rods and rings are on the way

K00PA

Registered VIP
Looking' Good Bro, like where its going...is the motor already apart?

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No I have to tear it apart then put it back together so once I have all my parts in hand I will build the motor

Last edited:

K00PA

Registered VIP
Oh ok! The reason I asked is cause if you have it apart might as well go ahead and get it sleeved so it'll be able to handle evrything you throw at it under stress

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would like to sleeve it, I just don't know, golden eagle is going to do the whole bottom end if I get it sleeved.

K00PA

Registered VIP
I would like to sleeve it, I just don't know, golden eagle is going to do the whole bottom end if I get it sleeved.
Ok, now you're reading my mind!! LMBO!!!

Golden Eagle Monster Sleeves for that that power band indeed! :thumbs up

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well rear disc conversion is ready to be installed, along with blox lca's, black works racing subframe brace. Also new head lights, fog lights all with hids. I had to buy a new camera because someone decided they needed it more than I did. So I will be adding photos of my progress after wednesday. Should I go with the stock replacement fenders or the stock ones with the side maker. The price is the same. Just looking for sum input.

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i put in a little work into my valve cover.

This the wet paint

This is the after effect i baked in the oven for almost 3 hours.

This was the first one i have done so don't get to critical.

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update time

new head lights and fogs

going to clean up my engine bay

no more automatic

and i just like the look of the gauges

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
have to wait until Monday to finish the exhaust Damn cat is to small for the header