My Boosted 2000 Si

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On a blue car? Save the sarcasm.

I know your name from your emo rant thread in the VIP.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No more stickers

I have sacrificed performance by taking the stickers off lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a start, looks better than it did, next plans?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Some things I don't like, but at least it's done cleanly
I see a turbo B16 body kitted car with a big wing, oversized wheels and a CF hood with a hood scoop and its clean. Then I see another B16 car with a bunch of shitty knockoff parts that dont even match in color and overall the car has no theme, but people still call it clean. Someone PLEASE explain what the f**k "clean" means, because it seems like the term is being thrown at every car that hasnt been fiberglassed out the f**king ass.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It it what it is. That's all I can say.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a start, looks better than it did, next plans?
Next plans? In the near future just basic stuff..gonna replace the timing belt/cam sprockets & get a catch can on it. Oh, and I talked to a guy across the street from me who has a GSX who is gonna gimme his stock injectors, so i guess for now do that and get it tuned again.

I WANT to stroke her to a 1.8 but I gotta save up da dough lol...so that one may be a while...but that's what's next...Just gonna keep her clean for now, may hit a few shows this summer if I can get the time for it!!!

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see a turbo B16 body kitted car with a big wing, oversized wheels and a CF hood with a hood scoop and its clean. Then I see another B16 car with a bunch of shitty knockoff parts that dont even match in color and overall the car has no theme, but people still call it clean. Someone PLEASE explain what the f**k "clean" means, because it seems like the term is being thrown at every car that hasnt been fiberglassed out the f**king ass.
Meaning that a bunch of these cars people post with garbage where s**t don't line up, unpainted everything. At least his is boosted, I'm pretty sure someone did a good job on it. Whatever else was painted is not of poor work, but maybe poor taste. I do agree the word is used a lot but it is also subjective to someone's opinion.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So you still did not specify what "clean" means.

drave

5+ Year Member
I can appreciate the effort you put into it, but not my style. What kind of numbers you putting down?