My brand new (to me) EBP 00 Si

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like it could use some touch-up, could be from stone damage and such.
other than that, it looks great.

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
looks like it could use some touch-up, could be from stone damage and such.
other than that, it looks great.
You caught me :oops:

I didn't photoshop anything out of the pics, but on the front bumper, in person, you can see the effects of this car being driven in Northeast Ohio winters.

I already have a brand new EBP OEM front lip (just in case they get discontinued) to put on in the spring time, as well as brand new fog light covers. I have a feeling that sometime next year I'll end up getting the entire front bumper sanded down and repainted also.. just so that I know it's as perfect as I can get it.

Ok, so other than that, it's mint :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice pics..cars clean

mlassek

5+ Year Member
i just got one a couple months ago too. youll love it, im sure you already do

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zoops said:
You caught me :oops:

I didn't photoshop anything out of the pics, but on the front bumper, in person, you can see the effects of this car being driven in Northeast Ohio winters.
I mean, I'm not berating you... it's just a fact of life that cars will get stone damage and sometimes touch-up comes out worse than the actual damage and you're forced to have it repainted.

I'd kill to have a bone stock SI... man, the things I'd do for one...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ :scurred: uh, zoops...nows a good time to start running............. :laugh:

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I mean, I'm not berating you... it's just a fact of life that cars will get stone damage and sometimes touch-up comes out worse than the actual damage and you're forced to have it repainted.
Hehe, I know that rock chips happen to everyone.. I was just making a joke out of "You caught me..". It sure would be nice to be able to find ANY used Civic like this with a flawless exterior and paint job.

Mr. Lin said:
I'd kill to have a bone stock SI... man, the things I'd do for one...
Jezek said:
^^^ :scurred: uh, zoops...nows a good time to start running............. :laugh:
She's garage kept :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I don't steal cars, people steal mine... that's just how it works...

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my god i miss SI....... watch for theives they love SI's esp the EBP one

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
**Small Update**

In my own interest of having a mint EM1, I bought myself a present for when spring rolls around =)

Take note of the extra care the shipping company used in shipping this item.. footprints, torn corners, hole in the middle (but they taped it up with some scotch tape):

Ooo what could it be?

A brand new OEM EBP front lip before it gets discontinued for good =)

Yea.. the lip that is on the car may look fine from the pics.. but it is pretty much scraped to hell and back underneath. There's also a fairly big gash on the passenger side of the lip that has been bugging me. So now I have a winter lip and summer lip :thumbup:

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahh that lip looks so good. Not that the whole car doesnt. It all looks great!