My Build (Ayumi)

MJcivicEJ8

So, here's the deal..I've had my EJ8 for exactly 1 year and 3 days now. It's a 2000 civic ex 5speed. Ayumi was bone stock with only 107k miles when i got her and for $3000.. it was a steal! She did have minor dents on the rear driver side quarter panel by the wheel well when i got her and fixed it after about 5 months of ownership. Anyways, here is the picture when i took her home that night...=)

Only got to take just 1 picture this night..the following days i guess i got pre-occupied learning to drive a stick shift that took me just 2 days of practice! Yes! I'm proud to say that......hehehehe

Here she is after getting a complete detail including the engine bay and stuff..Sorry for all the crappy pictures. These were all taken from my phone btw.

Again, when i got Ayumi she was bone stock. No front lip no fog lights no window visors no side markers and SI grille.. Here's the picture when i took her home from the shop. This was after having the quarter panel fixed :lol:

Here she is now after my homie made me a "Prototype" of our custom bumper splitter. He made it from scratch using flexiglass. Thus, this splitter doesn't have a fin yet coz its gonna be tough to put them together and have them stay using only flexiglass....

BTW, she's been lowered on Tein S. Tech springs for about 2 weeks now. I have a set of Tokico blues waiting to get installed but first, i gotta prep my Rota Slips for a repaint then put everything together. Still cant decide what color to paint the wheels with though..

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
not really liking the splitter but do you bro, clean car though, great pick up.

MJcivicEJ8

not really liking the splitter but do you bro, clean car though, great pick up.
ya, at first it was like 'uhh' to me but it grew on me. it actually looks a lot better in person and even more when it gets a fin..anyways its still in prototype stage and would be replaced by a more durable material. and thank you..=)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Diggin this. Whats your plans?

MJcivicEJ8

Diggin this. Whats your plans?
Well once the shocks and rims gets put in I'll start looking for a quick release kit with locking hub.header and exhaust next then ima get it tinted. No big plans under the hood yet. i just wanna make it a clean DD i guess for now.