my build....

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
ok so ive been on this site for a while now
and ive seen people do a progress of build post to show people how far they've gotten
i felt like i needed to do this because their isnt lot of sedans so i figure ill give it a shot
and a proper introduction to my car and my self.
my name is fabian plaza, im 17, i live in Windsor California and hondas are my love and passion.
i got this car about 4 years back. payed for by myself
i got it plane stock from an old lady who didnt drive it much

after i got home gave it a nice wash

after about to weeks my dad bought me the most uglyest projector headlights so out of respect i mounted them on

and then after i cut out and painted my grill black. not a big fan of chrome

and then i got some new shoes. 17inch ADR gunmetal. i dont really like them now im thinking about getting rotas

did a little engine dress-up

and since i like to know exactly how my car is running (not that theirs anything wrong with it) i go auto-meter gauges mounted underneath the new alpine deck i got

decided to drop it down so i got skunk2 springs, shocks are shot now need to replace them soon.

look pretty clean after a wash so i took a pic

after "accidentally" breaking a projector mount i replaced the headlights with some new ctr ones. i think they look clean if you ask me.

gave it another wash the morning after.

after about 2 months i gathered enough money to get a ctr lip and si replica grill

so then a week went by and i got foglights. i think it looks amazing.

my next thing to do is the ctr rear lip. i already have it but i want to get all the lips and sideskirts painted before i mount them. kind of an issue when your 17 and no one around you trusts you with paint.
i plan on leaving my sohc in it just buying another d16 and building it from the ground up.

i hope you all like it. i know im surely in love with it...
i would love feedback from you guys. let me know what you think. good or bad

Bokuden

5+ Year Member
What size wheels are those? How much of a drop did u get with those springs?

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet I dont hate the wheels!!! your much further ahead than most 17 year olds with hondas.!!! You compleatly jumped over the ricer stage. good lookin sedan!!!

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
thanks for all the love guys.
and yea i know 17 year olds around my town are all big truck or low truck guys lol
im knew from the start i would rice it out because i love all jdm parts and nothing more
but thanks guys

oh and the rims i have are 17s and i got a 2.25 inch drop

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you are a very smart 17 year old. keep up the good work. especially the part about the headlights lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
decent so far. too many replica parts for my taste

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks alright, could use some different wheels.

kaylor99

5+ Year Member
I commend you man I never see nice sedans where I live they are always junk or riced out. You have good taste.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good so far.

I agree with the camera though. The pics are all washed out. Is that pics from your cell phone by chance? If it is an actual digital camera, the settings are way off and it is letting too much light in. Washes out the pics and makes them either way too light or way too dark.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is not the same car. whats up?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member