My car is done

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hyattsville? s**t, that's where they found my old civic when it got stolen a couple years ago...

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, im really sorry to hear about your car...i have a feeling some f**king thieves are prowling around this site looking for nice cars to steal, this is happening to everyone! good luck with a new ride bro.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's pretty much where my car ended up as well.
sorry to hear bro, welcome to the club.

riverdale, to be exact.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gearbox said:
that really sucks. they prolly thought it was an si.
anyone who'd know to look for an si would also know there are no silver si's in the USA and all si's had color matched moldings

but the motor they got ended up being better than a crappy b16 :thumbdown

sorry bro

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks man. Looking for a civic right now, this makes me feel very unsure about actually buying one and getting jacked.... :shock:

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
christ are you joking! No way.. that sorta s**t wouldnt happen out this way, i know too many people for it to happen..... i duno what to say, dont let this be a reason to give up on a civic tho! Could have happened to any car! All u need is some s**t hot alarm system. get a dog or sumit lol.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CiViC sTLy3 said:
this is the reason why i got away from civics and got a srt-4
yeah cause no theif can brake into a srt-4................. :|

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man thats sucks but good thing you are getting something back

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
d00d...sorry to hear about that man....hopefully things will work out for the better...

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro that f up and good luck with what ever car you get in the future

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really sorry to hear that man. I know how you feel (old 2000 EX was stolen from the front of my house)

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mavrick said:
what is it with everyones car getting jacked. i think the cc curse is back again :scurred:
naw d00d, its happening here all over Houston. Its a Havok dude. Makes me not want to do anything else to my car. :???:

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
defvayne said:
naw d00d, its happening here all over Houston. Its a Havok dude. Makes me not want to do anything else to my car. :???:
My brother lives in Modesto, which is #1 in stolen cars and the number 1 stolen car is an integra then the civic. He has a SH prelude with an alarm, but every night when he goes to bed he disconnects something under the hood. So if someone trys to take it, it wont start and then they would have to pop the hood figure out why, which i doubt they are going to do.