my car is shaking like crazy

rayej8

5+ Year Member
So I got this new tire on my car I got. Mounted and balanced I thot from the balancing the car wouldn't shake at all anyone know wat it could be do I need an alignment again???

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet you the rim isn't fully on. jack it up and take off the wheel and see.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
So to clarify, you got just one tire, not all four? Which one was it and does the steering wheel shake?

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your wheel is shaking they probably didnt balance it

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did it start happening after you got the tire changed? could be loose lugs or they didn't balance it or wasn't balanced properly. if it was doing it before, check and see if you have any damaged components. a bad alignment will not cause shaking or vibration

rayej8

5+ Year Member
ok so thanks for all the replies i didnt drive my car yesterday and i decided to jack up the car now most of you guys willb lik wat an idiot but my cousin put in my camber kit but i guess forgot to tighten the screws i was driving off of only 1 screw really scary to know that but i bought new ones and i soaked dem in thread lock before tightening them lol

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
ok so thanks for all the replies i didnt drive my car yesterday and i decided to jack up the car now most of you guys willb lik wat an idiot but my cousin put in my camber kit but i guess forgot to tighten the screws i was driving off of only 1 screw really scary to know that but i bought new ones and i soaked dem in thread lock before tightening them lol
Better check any other part he worked on lmao. If there was beer involved that would explain it. Jk

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why you would use lock-tite....? You just dug yourself a very deep hole. because in the event you need to remove them (replace ball joint / camber arm, something breaks), you're going to have LOADS of fun.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
blue will break loose with a sharp shock... red on the other hand... you may end up heating it.

rayej8

5+ Year Member
i used the blue one fellas i aint dat stupid come one guys its common sense

gugiey

Registered VIP
Why you would use lock-tite....? You just dug yourself a very deep hole. because in the event you need to remove them (replace ball joint / camber arm, something breaks), you're going to have LOADS of fun.
that's what a breaker bar is for .