My Civ-lude

skunk2gSr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me end the discussion =)

The B18c5 would own the h22 in the quarter mile, no doubt about it, its built so much better than the h22, man my gsr beats a stock h22.. i have it in my 95 civic. coupe, and it owns ive beat 3 of them already haha, must be the numbers that sound better than a b18... =) i guess if you go bigger it means its faster :( bah - Read any posts at any other websites... Gsr-Lude even depends on driver... ITR. vs lude its done.. =) itr wins no doubt about it man, ill have to take a camera out to the track sometime and make a vid once my cars done and show ya =) You a newb civ.lude? evil did have some guts comming out and saying that... lol i think hes somewhat right, but you ahve hella people behind ya its a nice car no doubt about it its just you seem to think you know a little more than you really do ;) nice car.. just clearing some s**t up

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skunk2gSr said:
The B18c5 would own the h22 in the quarter mile, no doubt about it, its built so much better than the h22, man my gsr beats a stock h22.. i have it in my 95 civic. coupe, and it owns ive beat 3 of them already haha, must be the numbers that sound better than a b18... =) i guess if you go bigger it means its faster :( bah - Read any posts at any other websites... Gsr-Lude even depends on driver... ITR. vs lude its done.. =) itr wins no doubt about it man, ill have to take a camera out to the track sometime and make a vid once my cars done and show ya =) You a newb civ.lude? evil did have some guts comming out and saying that... lol i think hes somewhat right, but you ahve hella people behind ya its a nice car no doubt about it its just you seem to think you know a little more than you really do ;) nice car.. just clearing some s**t up
Yeah, come in with fists flyin... ass.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey Civlude you're number 30 somethin' in there man.

----I cant believe there are still haters lingering around here :roll:

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skunk2gSr said:
LoL, am i a newb? Thats a good one junior. Unfortunantly you give away your ignorance by your first statement. Then you contradict yourself later on in your post. I dont know who you've been racing but i've never had a problem with showing my tail lights to any goofy gsr (stock vs. stock) and whoever you've been racing obviously they dont know how to drive their cars.

But yeah, you are right, gsr vs. lude depends on driver and yeah you're right again, ITR vs. lude ITR will always win. No argument there................. but, my lil ill informed F&F enthusiast, that same GSR vs. a jdm h22 in a dx coupe.......... GSR = owned. That same ITR vs. a jdm h22 in a dx coupe........ good race (but this one goes to the h). In your hurried attempt to make me look like a "noob", you obviously missed the key element to both of these races. Its called power to weight ratio. Look it up.

Also before you say someone like "evil is right", try reading all the pages of the post and get your updates.....You are just like the other 2 people that have come before you. You enjoyed a weekend of F&F marathoning, got mommy and daddy to pay a shop to do your very first swap, hit the track a couple times, and now think you are the end all say all of honda tuning. Give it a rest kido, ive been into this s**t since before you were getting detention for being late to home ec..........

In closing ill leave you with this........ "there is no replacement for displacement" and "horse power sells cars, but torque wins races." And for gods sake, before you try and "jewel your own throne" spend some time on h-t and get your facts straight..........

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
hey Civlude you're number 30 somethin' in there man.

----I cant believe there are still haters lingering around here :roll:
lol, it comes with the territory. This board has never failed to be a periodic source of entertainment. Oh and thanks for my numba!!!!!

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civlude, you and I may have differences when it comes to how a car should look, but I still must admit your car would own mine..... Don't worry about what these haters say. they're a waste of your time.

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4thengine said:
Civlude, you and I may have differences when it comes to how a car should look, but I still must admit your car would own mine..... Don't worry about what these haters say. they're a waste of your time.
im not worried, they amuse me

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM EJ1 said:
is there anyway for u to preserve ur AC or PS??
dude you need to search or read this thread and learn something. Dont be lazy....the search button is your friend

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM EJ1 said:
is there anyway for u to preserve ur AC or PS??
Yes. You can keep both AC and PS. HCP makes a bracket allowing you to bolt your civic ac compressor to the h22. And keeping your ps is just a matter of bending a few ps lines.

Dont believe the hype about having to sacrifice ac and ps for this swap. Its bs and a product of ill informed people talking like they know something when all they really know is... "well my friends friend friend heard from his moms brothers auntie that you cant have ps or ac with the eg h22"..........

oh and like my homeboy said, the search button does wonders.......

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo brando... Im sure people wanna see the new wheels =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what r the future plans now that u got the rims? cf hood? turbo? rebuild motor?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"this the thread that never ends....it just goes on and on again"........ ;)

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
what r the future plans now that u got the rims? cf hood? turbo? rebuild motor?
LoL, this thread was reborn again...... rofl, gotta love that s**t. As far as futuer plans, i dunno really. As far as exterior goes ill prolly do a cf hood. Motor stuff.......... no, no turbo in my future. I'll stick to n/a. Not really sure what i want to do. Maybe throw a header on there and possibley a cai. Unfortunantly the good headers for my application are really pricey.

Oh and hatched, the pics are up on the first page.

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awe, I missed the link. Car is looking good as always. Steering wheel on yet?