My civic EM1

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean =) What do YOU think should be next? Its your car so build as you see fit =)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
youre lucky to have one of those in such great shape, let alone owning one at all. id leave it as is. if i were you:
- up the security (e.g. kill switch, the best alarm money can buy, quick release, etc.)
- keep it clean, dont whore it out with useless jdm pieces of sh*t that are just gonna attract attention.
- maybe some ctr lights? idk

it your build, im only suggesting. do what you wish. but im sure as hell jealous of you. good luck :thumbs up

bkjj77

Registered VIP
it has an alarm i just need a remote..and it also has a kill switch
It has a Cold Air Intake and full pipping mugen exhaust

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i would maybe still get a new kill switch. the old owner knows where its at. :-P Love this car! it looks so good.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
thanks...my plans are to get an amp because it has all the cords for it already installed...then get body work done to the trunk because it has 6 holes in it from a wing that was on it....and then get that wood and carpet for the trunk.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ed[K*];3157345 said:
youre lucky to have one of those in such great shape, let alone owning one at all. id leave it as is. if i were you:
- up the security (e.g. kill switch, the best alarm money can buy, quick release, etc.)
- keep it clean, dont whore it out with useless jdm pieces of sh*t that are just gonna attract attention.
- maybe some ctr lights? idk

it your build, im only suggesting. do what you wish. but im sure as hell jealous of you. good luck :thumbs up
x2

VigLink badge