watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its a stock si...wow

dummycivic

5+ Year Member
yeah nice ride. what size is those snowflakes. im rolling on 205/45/16 but your civic looks more tucked than mines.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the wheels you guys are reffering to as "snowflakes" are actually called "starfish" off of an Integra. The "snowflakes" are the ones on the black Integra and they are only 14".

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the hell happened to your front seats (are they broken)... they look like they are about to fall into the back ones... i hope you dont drive like that.. lol and as everyone else pointed out.. sure it looks ok i guess... but so does every other stock lowered si... i dont know.. i guess with all the s**t you talk i just expected more than some spray painted rims....

oh and your "jdm" license plate looks pretty crooked in this picture... might want to straighten that out a little.. and you forgot to blur out your plate in this picture..

daboyu978

Banned
what the hell happened to your front seats (are they broken)... they look like they are about to fall into the back ones... i hope you dont drive like that.. lol and as everyone else pointed out.. sure it looks ok i guess... but so does every other stock lowered si... i dont know.. i guess with all the s**t you talk i just expected more than some spray painted rims....

oh and your "jdm" license plate looks pretty crooked in this picture... might want to straighten that out a little.. and you forgot to blur out your plate in this picture..
sorrie i dont spoil my money on stuff that is useless like you hahaha. I have better stuff to spend money and im not gonna say so i dont want it to look " WANNA BE JDM" like yours lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorrie i dont spoil my money on stuff that is useless like you hahaha. I have better stuff to spend money and im not gonna say so i dont want it to look " WANNA BE JDM" like yours lol

but yet you have your car in a banner with JDM written write above it...:roll:

good job..;)

nothing on my car is "wanna be jdm" .. i dont own any jdm "style" items :twisted:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
seen it in person... it's clean. Did you guys ever drop the back of that black integra?

civic98mi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grammar is your friend.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
for every pic you have on the first page you have 4 after it that look exactly the same