My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Money rules everything man, thats how it works!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. Ride safe!
I traded an 06 R6 for that, got it brandddd new and NEVER got any tickets until I got the R1. 2 wheelie tickets and a criminal speeding all in 1 summer. FML.

JuiceBoxHero said:
That pic just made my day, thanks bro!
no problem mang. everyone laughs at it...except for my rents.

Alright so little update on the car. As you all know, I live up in Maine. The roads up here have tons of frost heaves and are brutal on cars. Broke my lip in half! So I epoxy'd it and fixed it for now so it looks alright (already ordered a new OEM Si Lip) but with this current broken lip I'm going to try something new.

It's really a hate it or love it thing. I think it'll look hella good, and if i dont like it, I've got my other lip on the way.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I saw that lexus at Wekfest, I think the sticker thing is pretty cool. It looks something like this now:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
saw ur car in this months honda tuning...congrats!

Pingar

5+ Year Member
Nice EM1. Congrats on getting In honda tuning. Did you ever figure out what your going to do with the hatch?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice EM1. Congrats on getting In honda tuning. Did you ever figure out what your going to do with the hatch?
Just sold it last week. $1200 not running to a guy in Lynn MA. I made out pretty well.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Red car looks so uneven in that HT picture haha