my crx

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by cmalibo
UMMM sorry bro, thats and average size turbo, but it will spool up rather fast!!!!!!!!
actually it's a straight t3, custom housing and custom trim...so it's far from average. :D

what do you consider an average turbo? i mean, it would be relative to the application and the car in my eyes...a t3 wouldn't be average in a supra, nor would a t88 be average in a crx.

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ITS AVERAGE SIZE FOR A REX, there is nothing big about the housing, which im sure he was talking about,

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by cmalibo
ITS AVERAGE SIZE FOR A REX, there is nothing big about the housing, which im sure he was talking about,
hm, ok. if you insist. :thumbup:

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
average for a crx with ur motor, to be clarical, but who cars its still going to be bad ass and fast!!!!

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love that EF...its so clean..i cant wait until it could go PSSSSHHH rolling down the street

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ThePrezCelleon
i love that EF...its so clean..i cant wait until it could go PSSSSHHH rolling down the street
that makes two of us! :D

Kazuo

Pakalolo Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phan, u da man!

Really nice work you did to your car!

A+++++

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a damn clean CRX man....really like the whole layout of the car. I also dig this yellow fogs...I might see about tinting factory 99-00 fogs yellow to get a similar effect.

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments guys.

and 99excoupe, i say do it. i know the 92-95 civic jdm fogs are yellow...and i like the way they look. :thumbup:

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by my_ex_is_faster
That crx looks tight. I might be buying my cousin's crx soon. Can't wait!
buy it...clean crx's are hard to come by these days. :(

but anywho, i uploaded some new pics: volk r-ns wheels, neuspeed front tower strut, rear da-integ sway bar. :thumbup:

Phact

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how come in this pic the car is white got gutted

and in all the other pictures the cars a blue color with im guessing si seats???

turbo looks woah! =), looks like fun

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Phact
how come in this pic the car is white got gutted

and in all the other pictures the cars a blue color with im guessing si seats???

turbo looks woah! =), looks like fun
look at that picture close, it's silver...and like i said, i took most of those pics the day after i came home from the track. track days = gutted rear / interior. and no, the car is not BLUE, it's ssm; s2000 silver.

but thanks :thumbup:

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet that turbo will spool up pretty fast and that lil hatch is gonna rocket faster than a viper GTS-R with a twin turbo t-88 turbo kit and nitrous....mmmm...crx (2300 dollars),TUrbo(900 Dollars)+Installation(200 dollars) ,smoking a ford mustang...priceless..=]