My EF Sedan Build

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
This morning my parents woke me up cuz were moving, had to get up to help. I loaded my eg up and hit the road. I decided to stop by my aunts palce to drop off my seats. I open the garage door and my sedan is on the floor... It seems that one of the jacks somehow slipt and caused a chain reaction and the car drop to the floor. One of the jacks allmost went through the floor and the other was crushed and bent a rusted piece of the frame. The car is not worth fixing. I am very pissed off cuz i was so far in. If anyone needs any sedan parts let me know.

The only choice i got now is to build my eg up and do it right this time. I got the ls motor to rebuild and i guess it wont be that bad in the eg. I am very dissapointed just feel like breaking something. Fuken canadian tire jacks FTMFL!

For sale Thread
http://www.teknotik.com/jdmrides/forum/showthread.php?t=8788

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what a waste of time, sorry man but why would u put time and money into that car

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well it is an old honda .. but to everyone there own.

other than that looks like you know what your doing. good luck with the project
interested in seeing updates.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4G4D ftw! what a waste of time to you but do you see a sedan done right anywhere from the late 80s. hatch's and coupes from any year civic are a dime a dozen all the same crap. do it man i would still lov e to find me a clean 4g4d because i think they look sick props

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man i would love to do a 4th gen 4 door

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
what a waste of time, sorry man but why would u put time and money into that car

Thats my eg. Its clean and i love it. You know what my problem was? to many ppl have them.. I actully had a guy msg and send me a picture of his eg and it looked the same as mine. Thats why I am spending my time building the sedan. You might not understand but thats okay I am open to negative and posative comments. Thanks for being honest.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
4G4D ftw! what a waste of time to you but do you see a sedan done right anywhere from the late 80s. hatch's and coupes from any year civic are a dime a dozen all the same crap. do it man i would still lov e to find me a clean 4g4d because i think they look sick props
thanks alot man i will have some exciting plans for it and will update as much as possible. Tahnks to everyone with the posative comments.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres nothing liked a ed 4door. they can handle like no other> good luck with the build and rust. o and the interior paint no . my freind did it in his car and it criped and flacked.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
theres nothing liked a ed 4door. they can handle like no other> good luck with the build and rust. o and the interior paint no . my freind did it in his car and it criped and flacked.
yah i know about that, but i got a good buddie who has a show car and he told me to sand it down to hell and then use some sort of flex primer that he knows about and flex clear coat on the paint. not too sure ill tyr it ne ways since i dont wanna have maroon interior and if it fails ill try to find black interior.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you shouldnt really clear coat your interior well at least the dash cause the glare from the sun would be horrible and almost blinding

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would say hmm crx seats and integra/civic hatch rears would give some black and a black carpet can be orderd just the dash and a pillars lol and doors haha make custom fiberglass lol

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg finally someone building a ef sedan =) wat motor u dropping in? good luck

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude post pics of all the cars you have owned/worked on, i gurantee yo put money into pieces of s**t before

atleast dude is going about it right, getting rid of that hideous interior and fixing all the rust and s**t, starting fresh, i love the way these 4 doors look like all fixed up

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
i would say hmm crx seats and integra/civic hatch rears would give some black and a black carpet can be orderd just the dash and a pillars lol and doors haha make custom fiberglass lol
yah its the dash, center consle and door panels that are buggin me.