Interior:
2000 integra gsr dash board
stock seats
stock interior

work in progress... to be continued...
future plans:
paint job
k24/k20 swap
other things i cant think of right now...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin the wheels....need some more pics tho...and looks like you may need some fresh paint.

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah.. thanks ... yeah im getting a new paint job after winter... and taking out the motor and building a k24/k20 swap into it... everything is going to be done right when i do it.. wire tuck and everything.. ill get more pics of my car up .. and the interior..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that hatch looks hott..you do really need a new piant job and also a new front bumper with the fog lights that goes with it..overall i give it a 10+.....

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man... yeah my paint job is going to be desert sage green with or without candy over the paint.. thats what im debating on right now...the color is off the new IS250 or IS350 one for the new IS cars.. but yeah.. i got new bumper bumper already. i got foglights new vision amber corners... debating on if i should keep the projectors or get the same projectors but clear instead of black housing or back to stock headlights.. i sold my carbon fiber wing and got a new one thats more like the spoon wing.. that points more upward... going to get a new suspension setup.. dotn know what yet... but any suggestions would be great on how i should go with my car next... but thanks for the replies

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good from what i can see. post up some new pics. you should definitly have candy in the paint...it would make it sweet (no pun intended)

:thumbs up keep up the great work..!

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ill get more pics up of it... i have my gsr wheels on my car now.. cause winter time is coming and it snows here in oklahoma where i live.. but ill post up and yeah candy in paint is good.. my friend keeps on tellin me to do it.. but i just cant picture it in my head with the color im doing... and also debating on shaved moldings, thing side moldings , or just take off all my moldings and cover up the holes... dont know what to do.. so suggestions would be cool.. thanks everyone

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wht's up with the grill? Not totally my style but it is certainly not bad!

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the grill thing yeahh not my thing either but.. it was an extra bumper i had soo i put that on cause the privious bumper i had was worse than that.. soo i just have that on until my car goes into the shop..more pics and updates on my car as work progresses on the hatch

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like mentioned, more pictures would be nice.. but your already getting them. Umm... I can't wait to see this k24vtec swap. =)

Get us posted!!

-Jason

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
Nice ride, i wanna see this swap bro-- keep us updated
thanks..yeah ill keep u and everyone else updated on this swap.. im getting it part by part... and ill individually takes pics of everything that ill get

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weksos said:
looks good...love the wheels :thumbup:

thanks man... everyone loves the wheels haha... debating if i should keep it or sell it depending on the color im painting my car.. i just got another hatchback to drive when my first hatch goes in and gets its body work done and everything . its a 94 civic hatchback vx

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn the black paint and white rims is looking good man. keep us updated to when you do the swap

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MANNYBOY23 said:
damn the black paint and white rims is looking good man. keep us updated to when you do the swap
thanks man. but yeah. i will keep everyone updated. i just got a 94 civic hatchback vx shell soo thats going into the shop pretty soon to get body work preped and painted from inside the car , outside of the car, inside engine bay. i havnt decided on if i should take off the molding and cover up the holes, thin moldings, or shaved side moldings. i havent decided on that yet. i really dont know what to do. any suggestion on what i should do? couple my friends said no moldings and cover up the holes and my other friends say shaved moldings. soo yeah..kinda undecisive right now

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims are nice..

I wanted to paint my car black at first but choose brown.

94sihatchback

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kangaroo said:
Rims are nice..

I wanted to paint my car black at first but choose brown.

thanks. i like that color on your car. is it exactly brown or like dark rootbeer brown or something. but i like you car.