civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no pics as of now but ordered some parts and installed some new parts:

skunk2 low-profile valve cover hardware kit in purple
password jdm carbon-kevlar wire cover
hasport billet mounts, 62A
password jdm fog light kit (getting rid of my knockoff's)
oem fog light switch
dc2 map light for a cool retrofit
led's to change all my cluster/climate control/switch bulbs... got them in white, and colours for the signals/indicator etc
led's for my license plate bulbs (white)
festoon led's for my dome light, 2 map light bulbs, and trunk bulb

going tomorrow to pick out some fabric to wrap my headliner, sunroof cover, armrest, and door panels.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plans sound good man. Can't wait to see pics. Are you selling your old wire cover?

HONDA EJ1

I know I'm new and young but I love clean Hondas I've had lots of hondas (91 crx hf, 88 crx, 95 civic hatch, 95 civic sadan, 88 civic 4 door, 92 integra gsr, 95 integra ls, 93 del sol si, and now my 94 ej1) yea now that I think about it that's a lot but I really like what you have done with your ej1 in WI all the hondas are rusted out I'm going to start my build this summer and do a lot of body work to it andI can only hope that my car will look half as good as yours I'm doing all the work my self and paying for everything my self. I will follow this build to the end keep up the good work

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PICTURE TIME!!

I know a lot of you guys were wanting to see some pics of updates so here it goes:

DC2 Map light retrofit, and black suede headlinder:

Black suede armrest:

ITR floor mats and S2 shift knob:

OEM fog light switch:

Black suede door panel inserts:

Skunk2 throttle body mounted on my s2 intake manifold:

Skunk2 valve cover hardware:

Password:JDM carbon-kevlar spark plug wire cover:

Note the black AEM fuel rail (new AEM regulator and B&M fuel gauge on order):

Couple engine bay shots, note the hasport motor mounts, password:JDM washers/hardware everywhere, deleted cruise control:

Still need to put my battery back in, pick up a rad and battery hold-down, install my regulator and gauge when they come in, and possibly find an oil cap as well..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: don't change the oil cap. The t1r is dope

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Soooooooo f***in' sexy! Lose the butthole looking silencer though pleeease!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Soooooooo f***in' sexy! Lose the butthole looking silencer though pleeease!
thanks, not going to happen though. i have already gotten one ticket for it being too loud so they said if i don't put it in u have to change the muffler

Zedicous

update: heres a little teaser pic of the front corner ;)

and heres a edited pic of my valve cover

Looks so much better! I bet the blades were a nice improvment too.
As far as your wiper blades go, get some used ones from a junkyard and send the ones on your car to Bonehead Performance in PA. They do a lot of powder coating and you can powder coat them and never have to do it again. I have used them quite a bit, so i speak from great results..Cost is about 50.

Zedicous

Wow, what a difference, i didn't realize how deep this thread went. Looks fantastic. The only thing i would do differnt is, i'd paint the fog covers the same as your car and you can get the hole covers from honda, they come in factory colors. But thats just me, to each their own.. =)