My EJ2 civic DX coupe build. *LOTS OF PICS*

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice pick up man. You have yourself a good start going. What else do you have planned?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice start, if you ever have any doubts if you have an auto/manual from factory type the VIN into majestic. It will tell you what it came with

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/

Last edited:

jdmcivic1

Got a new stainless steel exhaust made, ordered OEM style muffler. Put it all on this morning

no more fart can muffler and shitty exhaust

jdmcivic1

So I got my short shifter in the mail today. the company decided to give me 4 LED alarm lights i guess for no reason. lmao

jdmcivic1

Not much of an update. Im just waiting for my mechanic to get safety slips in the mail so he can give me one, then ill start doing some big things

New shift knob I got. gonna install the short shifter soon

cuetip

Registered VIP
the gauges arent rice if they read MPH they r white thats the only thing thats rice

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a j35? damn you wont be picking any traction espically with a turbo on. and the j35 does not have any turbo kit. you have to get it custom. you gotta make the kit from scratch bottom line

jdmcivic1

Its rice if you live in canada and change it to MPH

the gauges arent rice if they read MPH they r white thats the only thing thats rice
a j35? damn you wont be picking any traction espically with a turbo on. and the j35 does not have any turbo kit. you have to get it custom. you gotta make the kit from scratch bottom line
Yea, i found a guy that has done it a few times in toronto, canada.