My EJ6 so far..

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was snowing today in Alabama so i thought i would take a few pics of the car. Im 17 and work a minimum wage job so this what i have so far.

i will have more pics up soon. My next thing is a complete engine swap and suspension. i need to get rid of the old d16y7 and i need to lower the car about 2 inches. whats your guys thoughts on the car?

Last edited by a moderator:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs a drop asap

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how big are ur rims? they look pretty big. but yea drop asap but overall its decent fasho

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good start buddy... i think once you get a drop it will be awhole lot better... what do you plan on lowering it with?

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start buddy... i think once you get a drop it will be awhole lot better... what do you plan on lowering it with?
thanks.. but the rims are 17's wish i would've went a bit smaller but oh well..

plan on lowering it with tein's or skunk 2's not sure yet. any suggestions??

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i see you got lots of snow too, did u have a snow ball war like we did?,

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol naw i recently got mono so im trying to stay away from sickness for awhile..

i really like your civic redline never saw a pic of until i saw your sig. i need to get rid of my projectors and get the oem headlights with black housing.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tiens are fun for a little while, but after that while, you're gonna want to go WAYYYYY lower.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs a drop, lip needs paint.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To me, it would look better stock. IMHO.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here you go lil buddy ;) and you gave yourself 1year over for your age :lol:
thanks lol i was tryin to do that earlier couldnt figure it out and yes i know because i didnt know if it would let you be on here if you were under 18 lol sorry im a noob at this stuff

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks lol i was tryin to do that earlier couldnt figure it out and yes i know because i didnt know if it would let you be on here if you were under 18 lol sorry im a noob at this stuff
no probs. Just add
instead of url . Don't think being under 18 matters on here, and welcome

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice start =] how many miles on that motor? do a y8 head and d series turbo!!!! after a nice little rebuild of course, depending on mialage lol. Leave the lip black, dont let one person make your mind up but choose for youself either what you like or the vast majority likes. I say get some red/clear tails too!!

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice start =] how many miles on that motor? do a y8 head and d series turbo!!!! after a nice little rebuild of course, depending on mialage lol. Leave the lip black, dont let one person make your mind up but choose for youself either what you like or the vast majority likes. I say get some red/clear tails too!!
thanks and the engine has 171,000 miles on it.. im pretty sure i want to swap for a more powerful motor because you cant turbo a d without having to do a lot of work internally. and im looking for some red/clear tails