My EJ8; my slow build.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why I got them! It was a good deal!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And don't worry guys, with my next car it'll be up there for wheels too. Mercedes Alphards are NOT cheap for OEM wheels.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And don't worry guys, with my next car it'll be up there for wheels too. Mercedes Alphards are NOT cheap for OEM wheels.

Lol They are not up there! was going to buy a set. You can get them in basically perfect shape for 1-1.2k, but they are nice for oem wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol They are not up there! was going to buy a set. You can get them in basically perfect shape for 1-1.2k, but they are nice for oem wheels

I want them on my CC.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want them on my CC.

They are really nice wheels, I was going to get them if I decided I didn't want to spend the money on 3 piece wheels. They aren't hard to find either, hell eBay you can get a set for around a grand even

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are really nice wheels, I was going to get them if I decided I didn't want to spend the money on 3 piece wheels. They aren't hard to find either, hell eBay you can get a set for around a grand even

:cry:

Here's one for sale in the same town that I live in.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/4379390068.html

I've wanted this car for a year now. I test drove it and I'm in lovvvvvve

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know, I love the lines on it. I was impressed when I test drove it. Super comfy. It's like paying $20k for an Audi. (Minus the AWD with the 2.0T)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know, I love the lines on it. I was impressed when I test drove it. Super comfy. It's like paying $20k for an Audi. (Minus the AWD with the 2.0T)
thats why i wont buy an audi/lexus/acura.... lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a difference between the two brands interior wise

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are some of the luxury cars I would buy.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some updates on the car. I had to order new window visors since the thieves broke the passenger side. I miss them on my car :(

Got the new trailing arm bushings hammered in (boy THAT was fun). Getting closer on getting the ARP wheel studs on the rear disc and installed the steel brake lines. Now I just need to straighten the studs out so I can put the rotors on, bleed the brakes and do an alignment! I want to get it on before the wheels come. Which they should be shipping out from CA tomorrow or Tuesday!

Coworker offered me some CLEAN OEM headlights from a car that he's parting out for $100. I'm going to do it.