My EK! 98 ex BEFORE and AFTER (tons of PICS)

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would you consider selling the front lip? O_O
I already sold the one front i would consider XD I got lucky when 3 people decided to sell their 3dr sets lol
Send me pics of the one you have now? I know of of the lips I have has been repaired.

dsprimal

Banned
pics of the imperfections......the roads around my house are being worked on so my lip is craazzzzyyyy dirty lol ^^

1" hole :(

Cracked lip :(

I also removed my spoiler a couple weeks ago

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In every lip that I have seen repaired and on one of mine are those same spots lol
You can bondo and fiberglass that back to perfection. I have no experience with that jaz just yet. My current lip has a little bit taken away from it that i want to try and fix

On a plus note, looks clean without that spoiler. I dig black civics and bronze rims

dsprimal

Banned
In every lip that I have seen repaired and on one of mine are those same spots lol
You can bondo and fiberglass that back to perfection. I have no experience with that jaz just yet. My current lip has a little bit taken away from it that i want to try and fix

On a plus note, looks clean without that spoiler. I dig black civics and bronze rims
haha thanks bro! I really appreciate it!!!!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You may want to take the front lip off so it won't get damaged any further.

ekprimal

its been a while but here are some more pics. a before and after and the yonaka catback I had installed the other day. SOUND IS AMAZING BTW.

Huge +1 for yonaka for those thinking of buying one. GET IT.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:..

what happen to your other account?..

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, looks really nice. How's the exhaust? I hear people say they're great. The rims are looking good too.

ekprimal

:thumbup:..

what happen to your other account?..
heya 2slo!!!!!! :P forgot my pw since i took like a year long break from the forum lol

Damn, looks really nice. How's the exhaust? I hear people say they're great. The rims are looking good too.
thanks! on a cold start it gives a really nice deep tone hum. feels like strong bass in your ears. It really isn't loud at all, but like others have said it does open up when you get on it. No droning on the highway. the sweet spot tends to be in the low 2-3rpm range. i've only had it on for a couple days now, when it breaks in more i'll update you. definitely a good buy!

ekprimal

I like how the fogs match the rims. Lovely car dude.
thanks bro, appreciate it! still has a longgggggg way to go tho. im debating swapping in a b20z, trading or selling off my rims for some chrome fat lipped rims (if i wanna deal with the offset headache nonsense lol) and i need full paint. and other stuff...its endlessssssss ;(

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
The 'offset headache nonsense' isn't really that big of a headache.. I'd say to do it, it will be worth the 'headache'.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is essentially exactly like my build lol. I'm going with 16x7 Rota Grids in sports bronze and everything! Loving it man, such a huge difference from stock!

ekprimal

The 'offset headache nonsense' isn't really that big of a headache.. I'd say to do it, it will be worth the 'headache'.
talking about rims, do you or anyone else know what kinda rims these are? the rim pattern is amazing. on each of these haha.

You guys get the idea on what kinda look im going for haha

This is essentially exactly like my build lol. I'm going with 16x7 Rota Grids in sports bronze and everything! Loving it man, such a huge difference from stock!
hahaha thanks man! I'm really happy with how its come along :P

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two top ones look like ccw's and the bottom one looks like the bbs e88 racing wheel

Caleb.N

thanks bro, appreciate it! still has a longgggggg way to go tho. im debating swapping in a b20z, trading or selling off my rims for some chrome fat lipped rims (if i wanna deal with the offset headache nonsense lol) and i need full paint. and other stuff...its endlessssssss ;(
Yeah I know what you mean when you say headache lol, I have that offset headache same reason why I wanna sell my rims now, and I just bought them about 5 months ago, the lovely thing about the rim tho is that when the car is in motion its looks incredible =)

ekprimal

two top ones look like ccw's and the bottom one looks like the bbs e88 racing wheel
ugh why do all the nice wheels gotta be $3,000+ :( The money we spend to look clean!!!!! welp guess some replica hunting begins. do you kno how reputable xxr wheels or varrastoen whhels are?

Yeah I know what you mean when you say headache lol, I have that offset headache same reason why I wanna sell my rims now, and I just bought them about 5 months ago, the lovely thing about the rim tho is that when the car is in motion its looks incredible =)
haha what issues have you ran into with having low offset wheels over time?

Caleb.N

The only problem that i experience is fender rubbing, can barely take 2 passengers in the back, but i havent even rolled my arches as yet. But once again as the guys told me in the forum 2 door car is only for 2 ppl :lol: