My EK Homie!!!!

br0nx finest

I'm from the Bronx baby.
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
not bad, the only thing is I would think the visible locks like that would attract MORE attention to your car telling theives theres something worth stealing if your that secure about it.
not in NY/NJ, they'll take your car regardless of what it looks like, so long as its Honda.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean ride, those rims on black always look really nice

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
br0nx finest said:
not in NY/NJ, they'll take your car regardless of what it looks like, so long as its Honda.

thats tru. theres only 2 hondas on my block.my ek n some other dude wit a eg.he's got's a ls vtec repainted lip kit gsr seats leather interior i think alll around. got more s**t on his car then i do. (knock on wood) we have been ok

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99civicEx908 said:
well I am waitin to get paid so I can buy
my alarm system. for now that's the only security I have for now.
How much was it for the wheel lock?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheel lock AND the chain haha

looks good

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
br0nx finest said:
not nemore really, if the honda is flashy beyond belief and is riced out then maby. in ny i havent heard of that many hondas being taken.

br0nx finest

I'm from the Bronx baby.
5+ Year Member
dyce590 said:
not nemore really, if the honda is flashy beyond belief and is riced out then maby. in ny i havent heard of that many hondas being taken.
Then you must be deaf. Believe me...Hondas are being stolen. Come take a look at the stolen car forum on b20vtec.com, then tell me the same.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my friends civic got stolen.had a h22 turbo.now mind you i live in a good place too.but hey what can u do

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
br0nx finest said:
Then you must be deaf. Believe me...Hondas are being stolen. Come take a look at the stolen car forum on b20vtec.com, then tell me the same.
LMAO I was about to say the same thing go on b20 and look.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just realised today is "211"

off to the liquor store for a reserve i go