My exaust fell off while driving!

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
american cars are just as good as jap ones as far as im concerned. my dodge had 171k and was used to haul for most of its life and it never gave me a single problem in the time that i owned it. i even forgot to unlock the torque converter one time and did 3 or 4 locked downshifts, tranny stilll shifted like new afterwards. if you take care of a vehicle its going to last you.

and btw ford is the best of the big 3 IMO

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of course your not supposed to change it. your just supposed to drain your oil and not have any. i though everyone knew that

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
of course your not supposed to change it. your just supposed to drain your oil and not have any. i though everyone knew that
I remember we had a member who....instead of running his car until running temp, turning it off, then draining it..... he turned his car on and then drained it. He was then wondering why his engine was making weird noises :smackself:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats funny. what a dumbass

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true story right there. i also take my wheels off and windshield

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't care if you got a good deal on the Dodge. I don't care if the Bronco was in poor condition. The fact is, you switched from Ford to Dodge. Actually, you went to Dodge in general. I have ridden in both new and old and gas and diesel Dodge's and I am completely unimpressed.

;). All kidding aside, I am serious lol.
Apparently you haven't ridden in enough diesels then. The Cummins is basically the be-all-end-all of diesel motors. I speak from history and first-hand impressions. I recently drove a 900 hp cummins and my god...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bank's trunk is a cummins i believe actually

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
I actually owned a 89 Bronco that had 260k original miles on it. Every time I fixed something 2 other things would break on it. I don't think fords are necissarily bad but they are a pain in the d**k to work on. Their quality has been going up a lot in the past few years. I am impressed with their new engines but they are really over pricing them. 45k for a SHO Taurus is just too much!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ford sucks, dodge is better! ... is the 318 from the ram the same as the 318 in the dakota? I have a 318 dakota, love my s**t

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
^ The 318 is a very old engine. IDK if it's the same, but probably is.

Just changed some very used oil in my truck today. I'm going to do the cap/rotor/plugs/wires tomorrow.

By the way the exaust just slid back on the same day it came off. It was still hanging it just seperated.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have a cap? Really? Oh its obd1 isn't it? I have a coil pack myself. I would love to get a new coil, plugs, and wires but the god damn budget doesn't call for it yet.