my first car 91 civic 4door

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be ... they were still hard to find back in 02 03 though guess things are a changin

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope then maybe they will make a lip for my car. will a old 4door integra lip work on my car?????

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oir 88-91 si lip, do those fit?

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like the "lowness" of it, you should swapout the motor to a B series - tight!

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a update i got the new rod barings and i got them in and the motors back together. i just need to get it int the car

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car bro! I like the front ends on those 4 gen civics, That was back in the day when cars were interesting and cars actually had diversity between one another, Nowa days there just so bland ne more they all look the same, I love the 4th and 5th gen civics the most! Well your cars looking good! Keep wrenching!

BTW i have a z6 head layin around if your interested!

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:cry: very bad news i took of the back bumper today( witch was a b***h) cuz i notest that every time you taped the bumper rust would fall out. well i never exspected this

this is im my trunk^

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
:cry: very bad news i took of the back bumper today( witch was a b***h) cuz i notest that every time you taped the bumper rust would fall out. well i never exspected this

this is im my trunk^

Hell I have the same problem with my hatch but i havent been brave enough to pull off the bumper yet

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the only rust i had in mine on the rear is about a quater size on eash rear quarter panel, which is normal, with my rera impact bar though i had a bit, however that's been hacked up anyways now to make the rear edm fogs fit there, so no matter what it's structure isn't taht safe.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
little shoot me and my friend did thats his 91 si hatch. right when i was turing around for the pic the clutch went.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that rust is a b***h, ive never had to deal with it since i live in cali

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn I want a clean sedan of that style or a GSR sedan. They're just so hard to find (clean ones).

greddy13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol now my stupid hatch wont start...oh and your welcome for the SI trans i just bought for 100 bucks u ass

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok well i finaly found a junkyard will a complete crx. i got some of the center comsolde. i have to go get the rest tomorrow. and my little system i never showed.

little 10 inch sub i got to 6 and 1/2 speakers in the deck.