My first car.My first build.EM1.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean. lights look good
Thank you!

How much for the black housing headlights? And sorry if this has been asked and it's already long gone, but did you sell that spoiler you took off when you got the car?
Nah, they aren't gone at all. Also, I'm not sure, I've never shipped anything before. I put the spoiler back on a bit ago.

What did you use to clear them up? Turned out nicely :thumbs up
Meguires restoration kit. Thanks!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks great, I've been looking for an OEM spoiler for a while but so far no luck lol. I've also been thinking about getting a set of black housing lights soon anyway so if you ever get a shipping quote on them lmk. They don't have to be buffed out or cleaned at all. I can take car of that =)

Btw, how much did that sexy red seat cost?

Edit: Quote shipped to 45431

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, I'll let you know. My Bride, I traded a disassembled LS/VTEC for it.

Also, everyone, I applied for a job today. I really have been wanting RPF1s for a while and am sure that's what I want on my car. I'm trying to decide if I should try to trade the Cups for some or buy some. Only way I'll be ale to buy some is if I get this job, though.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck with the job..hope u get it...car looks good

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Found out that my passenger door isn't numbers matching. Time to get crazy on this b*tch. Also, I graduate next week =)

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Found out that my passenger door isn't numbers matching. Time to get crazy on this b*tch. Also, I graduate next week =)
graduation on the 24th this month. i think you shoud keep the cups, and buy a set of enkeis instead of trading. wheres that photoshoot?

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice start i got a spare set of si rims cuz i got 2 ek si's =) i love them and your off to a nice toy to have

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Parts are coming in for my rebuild, I signed paper work for my job today, and I went out and took some photos.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
that wheel would look great with the car :D red on red

bye the way are those 15/ they look kinda small??!!!

i think cuz there cups

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I freaking love re reading this thread knowing youre just a kid and have a legit car haha. along with seeing ats cups. second favorite rims

Coryb0i

Nice em1...i got a 98 ex sedan....but i been trying to save up money for one of this...nice build

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi. I'm lazy and don't feel like writing much. So, um, yeah. We starting tearing it apart last night.

How it looked when we started:

Aaaaand at the end of the night:

So yeah. Things left before it's out is to undo the knock sensor, shift linkage and unbolt the mounts and out she comes ^__^