My friends 6th gen got stolen any info would be nice

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sept 16th some faggets towed my friends sedan from his driveway, he had an alarm and a clutch club, the club was still on when they recovered it so we know they towed it, long story short it was stolen from san diego and found in san diego but that doesn't mean the parts are floating all over they stole a lot of good stuff, jdm front bumper with fogs, jdm rear bumper, fender with jdm blinkers, CF trunk and hood, SI guages, headlights, GSR, blades, stock dx tranny, red and white tails, and a fat system, the color of the car is some random forrest green, just let me know thanks guys

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I feel his pain :cry:

- edit - this thread is probably gonna get moved to Cali section as it's not really a 'tech-related' issue :lol:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn sucks, sorry to say but those parts are bought and sold on a regular basis, you probibly wont see them agean sence they are widely avalabe

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks...she was pretty

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You just can't have anything nice anymore. Too many people out there steakling or being okay with their friends stealing. That whole, "I'm ont involved and I'm not going to get involved," mentality that seems so popular today.

Iit's really sad that we are all in this situation.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cole said:
yes true, he was building an LS/VTEC but i think he has lost hope, and plans to sell it off, and it sucks because he paid for everything out of his pocket too and he makes $7/hr with liability insurance

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suanico said:
yes true, he was building an LS/VTEC but i think he has lost hope, and plans to sell it off, and it sucks because he paid for everything out of his pocket too and he makes $7/hr with liability insurance
dont get me wrong i love stock dx motors i had one in my first civic, and that car was all showy to :lol:

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
damn man that really sucks!! i feel for your friend man...i hope everything works out for him!! All show or not, it sucks to see all that hard work gone.....not every1 has the money to do both show and go... g'luck

peaCe