My "Ganna take forever" build.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i figured that even though i dont have much done to it yet, and not much as of recently that its time to make one of these.
THE CAR:
1995 Civic CX, originally came with blue interior that was beaten to pieces so i gutted the car (this was about 1-1 1/2 years ago)

Honestly the only part of that thet got old was the not having door panels, and the heat was also going right out cause the cold metal everywere. only thing in it is the dash and two front seats.

heres one of the engine bay, no-name strut bar = free; Ebay 4-2-1 header = free

heres a shot of the outside, took this in a local parking deck.

]

the other day i went and got black interior which was one of the MAJOR things i wanted to do. i dont have any of it installed yet because i still need to clean and recondition it first, and weather isnt making it easy but here it is still in the donor car.

plans for the car are to do a good solid GSR in it, do some suspension stuff, NSX brakes, and a few tasteful exterior add ons.

So, weather was a little nicer, so i called up my grams and asked to use her basement to work on cleaning up my interior parts, here are a few before and afters of how things turned out. im VERY happy with the results, although there are two spots that i cant get to darken back up and keep a deep shine but ill try a few other products later once i have a little cash avaliable.

with out further delay . . . . .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats all for now, like i said hopfully ill have pics of it all in the car tomorrow (including the dash) but i still need to swap the vin number plates, so that i still have the proper vin lol

***UPATE***

here are two pics, Dash and Center console after install. i have the full interior in (besides carpet) and i love the way it looks and its keeps the car warmer and WAY more comfortable. i didnt realize how much i missed it.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice plans..pretty solid car..ill be following this thread.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, the plan is to just have a solid, well balanced car that i can drive as hard or as soft as i want and it behave predictably and the goal is to be quick and fun, not fast and furious lol (no pun intended) ..... well, kinda

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
In for build! Sounds like its gonna be good. Its worth it to take your time.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ yeah i just get bumed some times sense its so far and few between as far as parts add ons, but i do want to do it right the first time. thats why im not to worried about time frame.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nsx brakes?

Glwb! I love white cars!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nsx brakes?

Glwb! I love white cars!

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah nsx brakes, i can use them in a "big brake" upgrade, for way less then an actually big brake kit, and i like that ill be useing 100% honda parts to do it.

Also mymmeryloss, if it were you, would you go champ white or leave it frost white

(just seeing what you think)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah nsx brakes, i can use them in a "big brake" upgrade, for way less then an actually big brake kit, and i like that ill be useing 100% honda parts to do it.

Also mymmeryloss, if it were you, would you go champ white or leave it frost white

(just seeing what you think)
Well if it were ME, lol I would leave it Frost white. Nice car though man! If you ever need any help with the ride just holler! Emerican and I aren't too far!

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i like the frost white better, i was just seeing what other peoples thoughts were.

yeah man, once i start working again and have some gas money ill come out that way and chill, just to have members to hang with, and just general car hangin.

when it come to the car and needing help the only thing ill need is a good shop that can corner balance the car once i finish the suspension.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Roidbear

fun to drive is the goal on so many levels.

GSR, with a few bolt ons- light tune, full suspension, NSX brakes, few chassis stiffeners, a comfortable seat, and a nice little sterio so that i can listen to tunes while i ddrive around.

and ofcourse a few look-good parts, to give it a clean cut look.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sell me some stuff off your parts car. I need the rear bumper, the bumper bar and the absorber. I'll come pick them up with cash in hand.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^Roidbear

fun to drive is the goal on so many levels.

GSR, with a few bolt ons- light tune, full suspension, NSX brakes, few chassis stiffeners, a comfortable seat, and a nice little exhaust so that i can listen to tunes while i ddrive around.

and ofcourse a few look-good parts, to give it a clean cut look.
Fixed

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sell me some stuff off your parts car. I need the rear bumper, the bumper bar and the absorber. I'll come pick them up with cash in hand.
I wasnt able to buy the whole parts car. the guy wouldnt sell the whole thing, but i can take you to the junk yard where the car is, let me know when you want to meet up and ill tell you were,

let me know,

Im also in the process of updating with how much of the interior that i got done today sense weather was resonable.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ha, ha, ha..... the exhaust will be a WS2, and i had it typed correctly for as far as a "little sterio" because i dont want to have all sorts of loud bass and junk.

i like sound quality over quantity