Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry to hear that man. he's in a better place now

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
For sure the hardest thing is finding him dead and knowing that u didnt tell him that I love him

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
dude i feel you my abuelita just passed away the second bro. She was in the hospital surrounded by all her children and all her grnadchildren. It was difficult but believe me he is in a better place

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm very sorry for your loss buddy... and don't worry, even though you didn't say the words, i'm sure in his heart he knew just how much love you have for him.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't worry, even though you didn't say the words, i'm sure in his heart he knew just how much love you have for him.
:word:. Sorry for your loss man. He's in a better place.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's hard man. Sorry for your family's loss. I'm sure he knew you loved him though =)

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Thanks for everything I had to drink myself into a stuper just to sleep I still am having a hard time realizing what happened. hes the reason I am the man I am today. Family is suppose to come in today and tomorrow hopefully they dont turn into animals and fight over everything

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that man, keep your head up.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I was very young when I lost mine and it still hurts badly today. Just know he's in no pain and watching over you, so make sure what 'he made you to be' still shows and make him even more proud of you.

:hugs:

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Sorry to hear that man. The best thing for you and your family is to keep your head up, and seeing that you care this much he had to know with out a doubt you loved him.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I will keep my head up especially for my wife n kids. Im done whining on here and I appreciate the ones commenting god bless everyone I think its time to turn a new leaf and better myself for here on out

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My condolences goes out to you and your family. Depending on your beliefs, there is always time to say 'I love you' and beyond. Even if the situation was not likely at the time.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will keep my head up especially for my wife n kids. Im done whining on here and I appreciate the ones commenting god bless everyone I think its time to turn a new leaf and better myself for here on out

Best way to look at it man. It's unfortunately an inevitable part of life. I've lost both my grandparents on both my parents sides. Most recently my dad's mom. It's sad and unfortunate but the best thing you can do about it is just live the best life you can FOR your lost loved ones. They would be happy, that you're happy.

Sorry for your loss man.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure he had a wonderful life and knew you and your family loved him very much.

emerican

Registered VIP
im very sorry for your loss not to compare myserlf to anybody, but i have dealt with alot of death in my short life from family and friends both old and my age so if you need anything or just wanna talk to somebdy pm me on here or ill give you my number whatever just know that we are hear for you.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that brah, my condolences goes out to you and the fam :(