my Honda Civic 1.8 vti-s b18c4

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Beautiful cars you've got there! Welcome to the forums!

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
Damn, wish they sold those in the States

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That Civic is beyond bad ass.. Makes our 4 doors look so tasteless and bland.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We have tegs, but not the same front end. I like the stock rims on your last civic. wish i could find some =/

Grainne_VTEC

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments people =)

Still got the integra..lowered it a bit more since, mst get some new pics up soon ;)

Juuso

Woo, looks pretty nice ! Have those "japan" tegs been sold in Ireland new, or is that imported from japs? And damn, we have something in EU that US boys are jealeous!! In Finland those MA/MB,MC Civs are very popular, and cheap. Available also in station wagon, with B18C offcourse ;)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I imagine that the Integra Type R is branded as a Honda out there. My guess is that there is no Acura out in Ireland, right? By the way, it looks awesome. I wish we would've gotten those ViS civics here. I especially like the B18's in them. =)

Juuso

Acura is branded only in US right ? In EU we have only Hondas, few models that u don't have, and many models never been sold in here but very normal car in US :D And actually those MA,MB,MC liftbacks and wagons are made in UK.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Weird comment of the day: I like the door handles.... I now begin my search for door handles like that for my four door... along with black interior..

:( it'll take a while

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy s**t those are some sick ass cars, could we get some more pics of the efs as well please :D