My interior build up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need tht armrest lol pm me with where u got it form..

looks good. but imo dc2 recaros ftw...

PEARLelectron

Banned
SiRcivic27 said:
wish I had that car when I was 18...
I'm 19 but bought the car when i was 17 stock =)

And its actually just a suede cover from lightningautoaccesories off of ebay.. i think thats the name.. just go to ebaymotors.com and type in type r armrest

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
I'm 19 but bought the car when i was 17 stock =)

And its actually just a suede cover from lightningautoaccesories off of ebay.. i think thats the name.. just go to ebaymotors.com and type in type r armrest
hey man, i was going to buy that same cover... how does it fit and was it easy to put on? thanks

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nvm... thought it was recaro ctr armrest...
rememebred they came liek this

as much as it looks better then what i posted it would never match the seat material of the dc2 recaros i have... thnx though

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car is coming together really nicely. cant wait to see more. I would also suggest the 2nd seat with a harness as well, just so it all matches. Plans after all this is done?

PEARLelectron

Banned
ImportFan1 said:
car is coming together really nicely. cant wait to see more. I would also suggest the 2nd seat with a harness as well, just so it all matches. Plans after all this is done?
Wanna give me another grand then? lol nah i wanna do the redo the prelude seat making it into a semi track car so.... theres no need for my passenger to need a bucket

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I think I'm about to buy some carpet. =)

-Jason

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I just noticed, you're the guy with the lude seats.. I saw them once, but couldnt find out who that was..
Your interior's going to look pretty good..

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, lots of parts to install now. Does the roll bar function as a harness bar too?

PEARLelectron

Banned
aaren99 said:
wow, lots of parts to install now. Does the roll bar function as a harness bar too?
yeah, the race roll bar from autopower comes with the diagonal brace, the harness bar and helmet bar. I figured. why spend upwards of 400 on just a harness bar when i bought this for 430+shipping....

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, I'm going to have to get my armrest and door panels re-covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.