Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How hard was to put in these seats?

stathisgarga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn looks really clean, i like your interior!

philly fresh

5+ Year Member
not hard at all. you just need donor stock ek seats and your s2k. tear em to pieces swap the rails with hinges and bolt back together and install. did taht with both seats and took me bout 45 min with music in the back ground. also told my girl to leave me alone and not distract me.

and thanks guys for all the compliments. and suggestions in terms of mods would be considered.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want s2k seats....look hella nice...and are smaller than the clunky recaros or bride or sparco seats.

stince

Banned
ugh.. it'd be perfect if you didn't have the hoodpins and had sidemarkers to go anlong with it.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks really nice, but if my car looked like that i would want it to be fast

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man hatch looks good, i like the way the 99-00 tails flow with the 96-98 front . you need that shift boot peace of the console??i have one for sale and im from houston also so if you need it let me know

philly fresh

5+ Year Member
thanks for the offer but its cool. i have the center console piece that came with the car that the s**t head preivious owner jacked all up. so i picked up another center console off HOUSTONIMPORTS and im just wating for my ctr boot to come in. whats your sn on H-I

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice, some power folding mirrors would be hot

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great man! I love the foglights too. Its true man, you are fresh.