My midori EGK

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i kinda dig the front end conversion. def agree on fixing the rear bumper. in for more!

Jermee

Registered VIP

Soon as I get my trans issue fixed I'm ordering this. (Dropping my trans this Saturday.)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It kills me how someone will go through all the work to do a pretty nice front end conversion and throw on a cheap fake lip. The up side is that's something you can change and it will make a big impact!

Jermee

Registered VIP
It kills me how someone will go through all the work to do a pretty nice front end conversion and throw on a cheap fake lip. The up side is that's something you can change and it will make a big impact!
The whole car is pretty much made up of fake parts lol.

Jermee

Registered VIP

Is this normal wear on the pressure plate? This is 300 miles after I replaced the clutch and the throwout bearing.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ more or less.

The scoring, I dunno... I've had slight but with only 400 miles that looks rough.

Are you having issues between gears?

Jermee

Registered VIP
No. It's small right now but I think it'll turn into something more if I let it ride. It's just making a cricket noise at idle and it'll randomly make a grinding noise when I'm cruising for maybe a half a second. I just dropped the trans off at a shop to have it inspected. Also bought a oem throwout bearing just In case.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought an nrg hub and 2.5 quick release and lock!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered it saturday. It still hasnt shipped. Plus i need to order my steering wheel from Japan lol. So u will probably have your setup before me

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive wanted to do that motor swap for years! i love that 2.2 SOHC! its so under-rated. i really like this car!

my ideal build for that would be a boosted F22 mated to a GSR tranny.

Jermee

Registered VIP
ive wanted to do that motor swap for years! i love that 2.2 SOHC! its so under-rated. i really like this car!

my ideal build for that would be a boosted F22 mated to a GSR tranny.
Unfortunately this is a f23..from what I've read the f23 head doesn't flow near as well as the f22 does. Nonetheless this is still a blast to drive.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
But the f23 intake mani flows a lot better than the f22.. When i had my accord with a f22, my buddy had one with an f23 and it was a tad faster than my accord.

Jermee

Registered VIP

Is this normal wear on the pressure plate? This is 300 miles after I replaced the clutch and the throwout bearing.
Bump on my question.
Defective throwout bearing? Main shaft bearing going out? Any ideas?