jesus....SLAM that thing! :twisted:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oooooooooo! I like! I want your grill (been looking at them for awhile) and I like the clock too. I have a stupid cubby perfect sixe for cigarettes instead. I don't even smoke. :x Damn, just realized that you get the non-elephant ear mirrors too and you have clear corners. grrrr.... I want!

Er, um... I mean, Welcome to ClubCivic! :D I'm Amy, one of the CC detailers.

Last edited:

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feeling the rims or the "wood"dash, but that clock is pretty cool.

Ditto on the drop, but she is hella clean!

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wood grain interior?? waht is this, a lincoln?.. lol other than that nice ride.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get some Gas! man lol u bout have to go walkin here soon lol

ahoffman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got the grill of the coupe >1998 I guess. Because then it was factory standard.
The wood dash from woodec wouldn't be my choice, I like the sporty alu. look of woodec much more in a coupe. If it was a saloon car, than wood look was ok. I have the alu. look kit :-) But I am going to paint it just like the center console which I already painted.
The clock is also factory standard.

The car looks good, the painted moldings and skirts look good.
Mirrors are factory too. (well in Europe though). nice you've painted the mirrors, but not the mirror moldings on the car itself. Looks good.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
jesus....SLAM that thing! :twisted:
for god sakes please do....cut the springs, i dont care. and doesnt it get annoying having your name on the plate....? Id get my ass kicked if I had that....

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
The rims, wood grain accents and the licence plate. Sorry man but those few things are killing it for me, but I like the mirrors though....oh and ya like others have said lower that 4x4 you got there.

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello "Jake" (Lose the plate) nice ride but please DROP IT and try to loose that wood it doesn't go with that car at all man..

97HXCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya not liking those rims and woodgrain either. Other than that, give it a drop and it'll look pretty clean.

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what i'm about to say might hurt, but it's just my opinion.

Lose all the wood trim in the dash. Lose those horrible wheels. Lower the suspension and lose that girly wing.

sorry man. I don't like your car. Nothing personal. I know everyone like their own thing so. Good luck.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey is your name Jake? :rolf: :hitlol: j/k Cars not my style but hey if you like it

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think 99 tails and a good drop should be in the future of your civic.And i know in the future you will change your rims , so cool car man!!!! And Welcome to CC!!!!

BTW , some new floor mats are always good too. :lol:

steve8091

Blanned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't understand all the negative comments - overall I think it looks good. Wood trim looks good, but there is something goofy about having it in an econobox. Welcome.

_Jake_

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
replys

I can only agree. I dont understand all the negative response either, only thing I can think of is that someone of you here are jealous. Well the girly wing, the wood and my rims, I think makes the car look real classy and stylish. I simple love them, once at night I got the comment that I looks like dimonds on my rims. The plate thing I do like too and my nickname is jocke and in english that is jake, so there you go. Well the color of the car is named milano red so what can I do other than write it. I'm think about doing something about this lowering that everyone seems to dislike... just thinking for now. But I will get some new floor mats.

And as you can read I like my car the way it is and I might do some small changes. But thanks for all the comments any way, advices are allways useful.

8)

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome...yeah the wood grain belongs in a lincoln or cadi..........the wheels aren't my style but you like it and thats what counts....anywho ...like said above slam that thing!!!!....lol.....and welcome to cc.....