my new 99 civic hatch

ekharris

5+ Year Member
I just bought this 99' Hatch for 4,500 a steal!! its base cx model no power anything. the best part is, is that it only has 20,000 original miles. I just bought some enkei 16's with yokohama s drive tries and put those on.. future mods are to come. I went from a gas guzzling jeep to this nice gas sipping hatch! ;)

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the best part is, your civic can still go off-roading!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that's some low miles.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
changing the oil should be easy :lol: just kidding..but its a good start and low mileage..cant go wrong with that

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20k miles, good find. Paint looks pretty mint also.

ekharris

5+ Year Member
I know it needs lowered!! I just bought it a couple weeks ago I can't do everything I want to it right away.. But im putting the h&r sport springs that will bring it down to 1.75-2 in the front and 1.5-1.75 in the rear that should look real good. i don't wnat to slam it. i plan to put a lip on the front, tint the windows, and egt the apexi ws2 full exhaust. and maybe even turbo if i do plan to turbo it it will be on early next year.

thanks, ekharris

here are a couple more pics ya wanted to see. I knew the original owner and he bought this in 2000 with 10 miles on it..

ekharris

5+ Year Member
Terrible choice of wheels.
thats your opinion... i like them myself.. im not racing my civc im just trying to make it look a little better and i like the look of those sixteens.. i would prefer people to keep stupid comments like that one and a few other ones to themselves.. this is one thing i hate about forums theres always a prick or two.. we are here to get suggestions and knowledge from others if we need it.. i didn't ask if you liked the wheels..

thanks,

ekharris

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then let me rephrase that. The car looks ugly because of the wheels.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats your opinion... i like them myself.. im not racing my civc im just trying to make it look a little better and i like the look of those sixteens.. i would prefer people to keep stupid comments like that one and a few other ones to themselves.. this is one thing i hate about forums theres always a prick or two.. we are here to get suggestions and knowledge from others if we need it.. i didn't ask if you liked the wheels..

thanks,

ekharris
you posted a pic of your hatch with your new wheels on it. he told you what he thought about them, as will most people on this site. i dont much care for them either, but its your car.