My new beater

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So earlier this month my brother traded his eg hatch for this ek hatch. He planned on selling this car but he wasn't motivated enough to post the car and after a good 3 months I told him I would just buy the car from him since he isn't doing much with it, and since gas is sky rocketing and i need something that will save me a little gas. Also, this would work out great for me since I will be needing a winter beater next winter season and now that would give me the chance to store my other hatch.
So with that said, this new beater of mines is a stock hatch with some cosmetic problems but it will be slowly worked on throughout the summer.

The car is stock with simple bolt on's and some ugly side mirrors but that will be taken care of soon.

My plans are to just get the cosmetic problems cleaned up and get a new paint job, I've decided to go with a 99-00 front end and get a Champion White paint job. lower it with a set of decent suspension setup and throw some wheels onto it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Now here are some photos. (Sorry for the crappy phone pictures) will get updates soon...

*Better Quality pictures compared to the previous ones*

Now this is what I have been working on for the past couple years. It's coming along slowly.. The pictures are a bit small but you get the Picture!

emerican

Registered VIP
How much did you give for it if you dont me asking?

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm only giving him 2k for it. I was planning on giving my other bro 2k for his 96 Midori but since gas has gone up he's keeping it.

But thanks..

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, The price for it wasn't too bad. Maybe getting it for FREE would of been better but o well. I guess I can't complain since I jacked a few parts off it for my other hatch before I actually bought this thing.