My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet cutoff man... I like HID's... But then again Im blind lol... Better light output ftw

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As requested here is the latest update! I just got my ebay SIR lip today and mounted it a few minutes ago.
It wasn't a perfect fit but that's to be expected. With the help of my roommate we got it on with little issues.

Let me know what yall think!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa, its really thin in the middle section. Oh well, looks much better than nothing at all. good job on mounting it pretty nicely

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's actually bowed up from the tight fit! I was thinking about getting a heat gun and try to work it down a bit. Any suggestions?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's actually bowed up from the tight fit! I was thinking about getting a heat gun and try to work it down a bit. Any suggestions?
That might be your best bet to try to reshape it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. Really like the retrofits.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its off to a really nice start! Suspension is a great way to do some beginning mods.

Im not feeling the retrofit and the front lip, they look too cheesy and cheap for such a clean Civic.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok here are some random shots. I know its in the same spot but I don't go anywhere in the winter much! And also took a heat gun to the lip. I will follow up with some day shots tomorrow of it on the car.

And now a few pre-heat gun shots. As you can tell it sticks out straight for the most part.

And After...

Like I said before I'll get some shots tomorrow =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its supposed to stick out forward a bit especially in the middle, but that lip is simply smaller all the way around compared to the OEM piece.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its supposed to stick out forward a bit especially in the middle, but that lip is simply smaller all the way around compared to the OEM piece.
Thanks for the insight, I wasn't sure....well then I suppose the haters can hate then lol I just don't want to spend hundos of dollars on a lip that is going to get the s**t scraped out of it. Roads around here pretty much blow.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update with the Zeal wing rep. It is now a kevlar wing due to a mix up. decided to get it anyways so it'll ship out tomorrow. If i dont like the way it looks it will be up for sale fyi

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good. I want the morimoto's too.
Thanks! They are pretty nice

Other new my zeal rep came in today. will install tomorrow. I gotta drill out a hole. will get pics up soon.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And the moment has come! Thanks to Drew at TNA Auto Sports, got my zeal rep in. I drilled out two of the holes to get the wing in. Here are a couple of poopy cell pics. Will get better ones up when I wash the car.