My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Live updates for sure man. Instagram is just that instant updates.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet so you used the injectors that cane with the intake mani? I can't find any info on them Do you know anything about them?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hurry and get this to 250
I'm going to stay at 191 for a while so i get my monies worth out of it before a 2nd tune lol

Did you use their intake mani?
Yes. It's a tighter fit than stock as you should be able to see.

hey hx can you point me in a direction to source some oem lips
Which oem lips are you looking to get? I may have another oem optional front lip for sale depending on the route I go with the next bumper. But I do have an oem optional rear lip for sale; but it's been modded for a dual tip exhaust :cry:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leave it at 191. Thats good enough for now and manageable.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im looking for the oem optional front and rear dont know if im going to purchase just yet im stuck between the optionaal front and rear or doing sir bumpers with sir front lip....ima go check out that website roma suggested

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Leave it at 191. Thats good enough for now and manageable.
That is the plan

im looking for the oem optional front and rear dont know if im going to purchase just yet im stuck between the optionaal front and rear or doing sir bumpers with sir front lip....ima go check out that website roma suggested
Well let me know whatever you decide. I'm in no rush to decide 100% if I'm going to use them for the next set of bumpers or not.

So the car shop that my hatch is at called yesterday before I came in to work and said I needed a ground from my battery to the engine block..wtf? I swear to god I am going to lose it.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I swear to god I am going to lose it.
i feel you bro...had a mechanic tell my cousin that he couldnt use a y8 tranny on his 96 4 door cause the transmsion had vtec and his engine isnt vtec..........................lmao