Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont let it happen again...or else!!!!! lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New parts look good man, now get back home so you can install them!!
I wish I could be back right meow :(
I got more parts in yesterday but the lady refused to take pictures for whatever reason lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MOOOOOOOOOOOORE parts!

KTeller 3" stainless piping

What I assume to be the fuel pump lol

OEM head gasket set

TRS retrofit kit Mini H1 for the VALEO power adjust set I have

Rywire conversion stufs

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did i miss the boob pics?

Very nice! They look like fun!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish I could be back right meow :(
I got more parts in yesterday but the lady refused to take pictures for whatever reason lol
Must have missed it earlier, but when do you get back? ..but you got them up now! looks like good stuff, Im in for pics of the retro on those power headlights when you get to work on them.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How did i miss the boob pics?

Very nice! They look like fun!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
Perhaps you should pay closer attention ;)

Must have missed it earlier, but when do you get back? ..but you got them up now! looks like good stuff, Im in for pics of the retro on those power headlights when you get to work on them.
Um within sept ~oct-ish time frame. I'm pretty stoked to do it. I got a CCFL kit with those and i'm going to try to do the demon eye mod so i'll do a DIY on that should it work out :thumbup:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So here is a dilemma with the shifter business. If iI do a B&M race model as a base, i will not get any other model after having one on my ej7 =), and do extensions it would cost as much as the k-tuned and I wouldn't have the adjust-ability but it would look better. K-tuned has all the adjustability but imo looks ugly. FLP is more expensive but has some adjust-ability but not as much as the k-tuned. Perhaps I should stay focused on the boost lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is another company (GRRRR cant think of their name!) that makes a nice replica of the C's shifter...
the one in your link looks a bit cheap...
I cant think of them either :( yeah thats why i'm wondering aboot it.
I am so ready to be home already and install everything!! My friend helping me with the install posted pictures of his on the dyno getting tuned :(

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im leaning towards the k-tuned at the moment. just need to get feedback from people that have one

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hopefully it doesnt look too weird installed, then again function > form

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I think ima give it a try. If I don't like it I'll just sell it. doesn't look half bad installed
Here it is on an integra

And an EK

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it. I'd be all over one if it wasn't so expensive.
Well luckily I'm at the end of the build + deploy money and im probably going to go next summer too :roll: so i dont feel so bad. 2 parts left to buy for the turbo build that I know of which i shall do here pretty soon

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE:
I bought racing clutch and the k-tuned shifter. All I got now is a wide band o2 of some sort, I was thing AEM uego, and a d16y8 m/t intake mani for the 2wire IACV so someone sell me one cheap :D