My New Ride: Honda Jazz

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think there probably is more room in there. I know there's a lot more head room.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would take a brand new car any day.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fits are growing on me more and more. I wish my parents got the Fit over the Corolla. Even though it would've been automatic, would've been another Honda and better yet, a Fit.

I still only see a handful around my town. I used to see a blue one like Tom's every day going to and from work, and I see a few others here and there.

I'm with Tom... Can't wait to see it mod'd :thumbs up.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Fits are growing on me more and more. I wish my parents got the Fit over the Corolla. Even though it would've been automatic, would've been another Honda and better yet, a Fit.

I still only see a handful around my town. I used to see a blue one like Tom's every day going to and from work, and I see a few others here and there.

I'm with Tom... Can't wait to see it mod'd :thumbs up.

Werd im likin the Fit/Jazz more and more every day but i still wouldnt trade it for my civic. But i cant wait to see it modded.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I would take a brand new car any day.
I just saw an ad last night on Collge Hills Honda about they were pricing all new cars "one penny over CENSORED." "Censored" being a word the dealership can't use in advertisements, which I figure means invoice perhaps. It ran from January third to the thirty first.

I'd take a fully loaded manual Fit.

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am planning to get 17 inch wheels from Rays or Concept One.

Here are my choices:

Let me know guys which one will look best on my car.

civicsi94 said:
nice ride. congrats on purchase. what do u have planed for it later on down the road?

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that, the fit just really grew on me 10 seconds ago

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo man, you could get the new Rotrex supercharger for you honda fit check out the site Link