My New Si Check it!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why the crap does honda change color names every year? They are the same thing!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Badass man, that color is an awesome choice as well.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that the same color on the rsx?

hatchoo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car. i agree that that color will look good with a carbon fiber hood.

Sprecher

Experimental
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chinoiswok said:
hey guys i just picked up my Si yesterday, i got it at a dealer like 50 miles from where i live. b/c i HATE MY LOCAL HONDA DEALER. i picked it up FOR Msrp. i thought it was a good deal, since my local dealers knocked up the price by atleast 3k.I love the way it drives omg imma go drive it again peaceout!
Lets get some high res. pictures of that beauty. Looks great though and congrats on the purchase. :clap:

chinoiswok

Wrench The Kid
5+ Year Member
yah i definately want to get CF hood for it. i wanna grab the Fogs and HFP lip kit in about 1/2 months. and maybe Intake since my cousin is in the aftermarket whole sale business, he can get me a fatty discount.i actually just wanna get the Intake for now,well see.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep it secure b/c I'm sure someone will have an eye on it.

chinoiswok

Wrench The Kid
5+ Year Member
96greencivic said:
Keep it secure b/c I'm sure someone will have an eye on it.
Yah definately i keep it garaged with my dads alien/Side Step Tundra. lol it was wierd b/c i didnt realize my dads Tundra was the same color as my Civic.

ever12

5+ Year Member
Nice man. Those dark grey colors always look good with CF hoods and black rims w/lip.

snaker

The Snake Awaits You
5+ Year Member
chinoiswok said:
hey guys i just picked up my Si yesterday, i got it at a dealer like 50 miles from where i live. b/c i HATE MY LOCAL HONDA DEALER. i picked it up FOR Msrp. i thought it was a good deal, since my local dealers knocked up the price by atleast 3k.I love the way it drives omg imma go drive it again peaceout.
[/IMG] Made the pics alittle Bigger.
I have the same color with navi. Looks better in person than in the pics. I didn't have much choice on color, It took me 5 dealers to find one with navi. I love it. I got it on 2-17-06 with 18 miles on it & now have 250. I cant wait for the break in to be over so I can open it up.

Team2000

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love it, its a nice colour to have if you are going for a gunmetal colour scheme.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's a few bigger/better pics for ya since the one i saw at the dealer is same color as yours :thumbs up

and im guessing/hoping this is about what you paid :what:

johhnyex

5+ Year Member
kool thanks i was gonna ask for the price but i guess it runs aroung 20,000 everywhere?
i would like to know how much they cost