My new SpecD doesn't fit with H.I.D.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi everyone, I recently installed a new set of SpecD LED Halo Headlight. During installing, I found my H.I.D. H4 bulb doesn't fit in the housing. It was very disappointing. Does anyone have any idea what should I do? How can I install my hid in it?

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mike, I don't have a computer at this moment, but however it turns out the fine clear print on the headlight tells the two high and low beam bulb.

Failsafe... Hahaha no kidding, no matter how I try sticking the H4 in the hole, it's to big. I figured out the H1 bulb sizes. Clear fine print each on the headlight, which I didn't see before. Lol. They really need to label stuff better on the website before I buy. Now I need to buy a whole new HID H1 Kit. I don know what to do with my old hid kit

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Sell old hid kit buy 2 h1 kits send me one you will be set. I will take pictures and video of install even.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everyone. Is there a h1 hid kit 6000k with high and low beam separately? What I meant is, my halo headlight housing three light area; outer is daylight, middle is low beam and center side is for high beam. Most hid kit I found, the high and low beam are shared one mounting.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I can only think if lights are seperate like that then would have to buy another set of h1. Buy one for high one for low.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fail safe, that's not great using two, that's a lot of power load. I just bout one set of h1 8000k hid 35w-12v kit. I can't wait to install it. I may not even need high beam because I live in San Francisco. Thanks guys for advices, ill try have pictures soon for you.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All done with the single low beam h1 HiD 8000k 35watt. What you think everyone?

Attachments

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Imo i dont really like halos, i think only some cars can pull em off, but props for having your own style bro:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2