My New Sterio !!!111111234....56k ok

GTIUNIT

very yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...i just looked at the other pictures...does your brother hate you or something. that amp is crap too

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually profile makes pretty good amps for the money.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GTIUNIT said:
if my brother bought that screen i would punch him in the head. that crap is so cheap. that is probally one of the worst installs i've ever seen.
I think your brother needs to sock you in the head for being an obnoxious d**k :evil:

The install has already been beaten down here.
The Jensen screen (made and owned by audiovox now) is a decent screen. If you are on a budget its fine. I have never had a problem with any Jensen screen I have sold.
They have less problems than our kenwood screens.

I personally would have no remorse putting in a jensen screen in my car if I was on a budget. And that is saying a lot for the unit. It is a very solid made piece.

I wish I had somebody that cool in my family when I was his age. (16 I think).
Thats just pretty f**ked bashing him and his brother like that.
Lets see pics of your s**t since your so judgemental :roll:

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's dual not jensen;)

I have a jensen dvd unit though and I am very pleased with it.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oops :oops:

but the same still stands for the dual screens. have had less returns and problems vs. the kenwoods. the jensen would have been a little bit better screen though, the dual is a fine choice too. 8)

GTIUNIT

very yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, i guess it's the thought that counts, but jeez, take a little more time than 5 minuites to slap a radio in your dash. that install could be a lot more cleaner