My new to me SI

Hombre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got nothing to say anymore.. ill just wait for your mods.. good start... very nice and clean..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it. The color is nice. Get the stock tails and possibly some new rims and it'll be sexy(:

faerie87

looks good. i always like slightly smoked tail lights and black headlight housings. liking the wheels

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working on getting rid of the tails, got new headlights because they were shot, thinking about spraying the wheels black and seeing how they look in black tucked with the new suspension. I shaved the license plate holes off the front cover, fixed the rear cover, got new rad and ac brackets and sprayed them black, resprayed and cleared the whole rad support, and buffed the s**t out of it so far. Here are a couple new pictures....

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Probably going to run some all black 17s or 18s not sure

thats a no no no!!!

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Probably going to run some all black 17s or 18s not sure

thats a no no no!!!
What?

Finally got some "stock" tails.... somebody actually traded a car in at the dealership I do work for and they told me about it so I drove up there and found that it had these tails... they are kinda smoked OE Replica's.... good for now I think. They actually have a pretty cool tint to them.... anybody know what they are? Ebays?

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pick up! Even though those tail lights aren't OEM they do look pretty good on the car!
I would never evern again run wheels bigger than 16's on a civic, but that's my personal opinion, have seen plenty of very sweet civics on 15's or 16's dumped and tucking tires, but it's your car and you can do whatever you want with it.
Good luck with the car!