My rice car: 1989 dx

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Thank you Sir. I will try and get some videos up here soon as the track opens this Saturday. I will probably not run mine since I am still waiting on some flow to get a new Hondata board but will keep you guys updated.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Small update: Took the old cast manifold off and sold it to pay off the rest of what I owe on the custom manifold currently being built here is a pic of the turbo awaiting its new mounting point.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Alright so it's been a little while since I've been on to make a new post but here are some updates of what's happened so far this year. I had to give the big gt35r back because it was being sold. Sad day for me, well teh good news is that I finally fixed my old 61mm gt35rle and got it workin again. The manifold was finished about 3 weeks ago and I got my down pipe and dumptube put on and ready to tune. Heres the manifold

After I got it all put together we put it on the dyno up at PFI and Brent tuned it to 410hp and 335ft/lbs on 22 psi. No dyno chart but I do have other proof that it's makin some power.

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Uh yeah 9's probably wont happen. Good thought but probably wont see that out of stock sleeves and the stock d series tranny. I will be out at bandimere this wednesday, hopefully with that 10 time slip.

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry looking in the wrong spot lol but even 11's is great!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This car went 10's last week after a long journey, it's finally there!

Edit:
heres the time

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the post Nate, and yeah it did run a 10. One single 10 but it was a 10. I brought it out the following week but a handful of stupid little problems stopped me from running my time. I blew the turbo up last friday night but over the winter it will get a t3 t67 and a twin disc

xohcef-t

single clam masta
5+ Year Member
Gonna order a new turbo this weekend if everything goes as planned!! Another 35r framed turbo with the BIG wheel =) Stay tuned.....