Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Carlip
It's gonna pop out anytime....like some big tittied girl's mammas....! LOL
bahahahhaah!!

seriously get more pics of it and paint that s**t and youll be straight!

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin retard. why the f**k did you do that to a perfectly good car??? you totally f**ked that car up. just go out and buy a god damn el camino man. some call it art......i call it crap.

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you call it crap it is because you don't understand, there is a millon of hatch in the world and they all look the same. This guy desided to not follow all of you and make what he feel to do.
I'm sure that is the only one whit that kind of car.

Don't lissin to those guy!!! Do what you feel to do and post more picture when your paint job is done. ;)

5thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by blaklyte
If you call it crap it is because you don't understand, there is a millon of hatch in the world and they all look the same. This guy desided to not follow all of you and make what he feel to do.
I'm sure that is the only one whit that kind of car.

Don't lissin to those guy!!! Do what you feel to do and post more picture when your paint job is done. ;)
:wtf:

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did say that I like it that much but I juste feel sorry for the guy because you juste critisise is car. You don't think that if he like it nothing else mather?

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Geez you people are comin down hard on him... I dont like it myself, but he did a good job on it... and to each his own...

BEN WATTS

Flamed by all
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wutz up with you people?!!! all i did was post a picture of car! And now you're calling me names & cussing me out! Wutz up with that?! I thought someone might want to see something different for a change, besides a rolling JC Whitney catalog with a bunch of bolted on s**t any idiot can do.

To all all those who appreciate, preesh- to all your haters...., well i want stoop to your level - L8TR

ReaLOnE

www.CentexStreetScene.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats some crazy s**t right there!!!! but damm atleast you saved the poor hb.... by the way are you from houston? if your not someone over here already did that....

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well u ignored all the ppl telling u to NOT destroy a perfectly good civic hatch.......

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanMc300
f**kin retard. why the f**k did you do that to a perfectly good car??? you totally f**ked that car up. just go out and buy a god damn el camino man. some call it art......i call it crap.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ......

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BEN WATTS
wutz up with you people?!!! all i did was post a picture of car! And now you're calling me names & cussing me out! Wutz up with that?! I thought someone might want to see something different for a change, besides a rolling JC Whitney catalog with a bunch of bolted on s**t any idiot can do.

To all all those who appreciate, preesh- to all your haters...., well i want stoop to your level - L8TR
shut the hell up. ur car IS s**t. quit bein a lil b***h. and i bet u ordered all ur s**t JC Whitney

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He was even brave/stupid enough to sign up as his REAL name....BEN WATTS from MOORESVILLE, NC is a FOOL!

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Carlip
He was even brave/stupid enough to sign up as his REAL name....BEN WATTS from MOORESVILLE, NC is a FOOL!
LOL. its hella fun to talk bout this fool

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.......there's some f**kin pricks on this thread......yeah it's a funny lookin car, but I give the guy some credit.........that thing is perfect for a car show........toss bout 4 bags of ice in there and about 4 cases....there, your set.
Post more pics when its done, Ben. I want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.