my ride

UnholyRider

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not 2 Sounds Like A Typical Guy Pig But Girls that know there whats about cars and have good taste, r the best girls around hell yeah i like your ideas and improvements....

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol wow should i take that as a compliment cause it started off complicated...lol...well thanks anyway ;)

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yea, i didnt understand the first part

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnnnnn 15 pages...! gotta show my luv for the sedan clan, nice whip hondagirl, good luck w/ the improvements

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civikskilz
damnnnnn 15 pages...! gotta show my luv for the sedan clan, nice whip hondagirl, good luck w/ the improvements
kewl thanks i like yours too. looks pimp ;) ...sedans own!..:P

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I almost 4got....sexy pic of u too! sorry 2 get OT had 2 let her know...ok carry on...8)

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car is nice, and your sexy too. welcome to the club!!!! woohoo!!!

ReaLOnE

www.CentexStreetScene.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
letting you and everyone out there know!!

a check it out people...my teams car show is coming up on the 22nd of feb in killeen texas and i had a minor setback on the fliers so i cant bring my ass up to houston to take fliers to get passed out... can i send them to somebody on here fedex and you give them to your peeps up there and are you all coming down..everyone from dallas,austin and san antonio are already coming down here......remember Winter Auto Fest 2004 all types of classes are going to be showing over 100 trophies already for the show. bikini contest, roc the mic and for all them b-boy and girls cash prize......

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
send me more info, about this show, ill go.

nice ride HondaGirlRacer, me likey

ps. are you guys coming to the meet/cookout in Dallas on March 14th(sun)

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey its on the 22nd of february at the killeen speacial event center right in back of lowes and target.. the show is indoors....its free entrance no charge but we are taking donations for this church we are trying to help out....fliers for the show will be at honda heaven tomorrow man Allen should have then and the guys from group 1 up there in dallas... over 100 trophies, and some money prices also raffels and stuff like that.......so let me know if you need fliers send me an address and i'll send you some fedex today.......pre reg. is $20 and $25 at the door

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im definitely going to dallas meet and REALONE you can send them to me and I can pass out at our meets we have here on saturdays trust me it gets packed with 3-digit cars, well pm me if you want to... btw thanks Migs ;)

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey give me your address so i can send you them fliers threw fedex or ups.......

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hondagirlracer i need the address to send you the fliers and were is it that you all meet on saturdays again.. i mite work my way up there saturday or sunday to pass out more fliers if anything......

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReaLOnE said:
hondagirlracer i need the address to send you the fliers and were is it that you all meet on saturdays again.. i mite work my way up there saturday or sunday to pass out more fliers if anything......
I'll PM you my address and the place is called Teaworks it's right off beltway 8 and Veterans Memorial if you do decide to come down let me know and I'll give you my cel so I can meet you up there, 8)

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok cool!!! i will go this weekend if anything so i;ll hit you up if you give me your ##... so i'll holla at you laterz!!!

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey nina i sent you them fliers.. let me know if anyone is intrested including your self!!!!

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay i'll be lookin foward to them and i got your message too thanks ttyl let you know whats up

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey nina whats up? you said you was going to get with me and tell me whats up.holla at me!!!! 254-539-6693!!!