my ride

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by HondaGirlRacer
hey can you make me a sig like yours that looks nice.
Actually I cant.......PS skills I have not......sorry

But Daniel(SeanJohn1802) can........just send him a PM with your pix......Im his biznass pimp btw

*edit* Tanks HondaGirlRacer.......whats ur name btw?

xxmengxx

Will Bite When Cornered
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most of the people here can make you a sig. Ask Seanjohn1802, he got the skills. :worthy: I did my sig myself, with help from admin to make it appear here. Didn't have time to put more spice in it, but soon I'll make one more.

kurupt_

yawn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya i saw youtrcar at teaworks last week..ill be there this saturday again in my red eg hatch

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sedans :evil:

hatch's own u guys

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by v-teced
Actually I cant.......PS skills I have not......sorry

But Daniel(SeanJohn1802) can........just send him a PM with your pix......Im his biznass pimp btw

*edit* Tanks HondaGirlRacer.......whats ur name btw?
hey good at that u r

ReaLOnE

www.CentexStreetScene.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol girl just do your thing and keep it real welcome to C.C.... Also on the headlights its all good and nice the jdm ones but try to cop them new one peace by TYC i know they arent jdm but look a lot better i know.. on the rear stay red and clears ones from the SI...also turbo is the way to go....good luck and keep it real

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you said everything i want...i totally agree with you..especially on the rear SI...you think like me....i like that..:D

ReaLOnE

www.CentexStreetScene.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you all think tangi orange with gold pearl or just leave the hb red? 92 hb lsvtec turbo

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey everyone.. i just put my c/f hood on today.. I'll post pics tomorrow for yall to comment.. drop is next!!

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay i already posted the pics so you can look at..just go to the top of the first page there is a preview and 2 links to more pics...thanks=)